Taarabt will be a success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    I really cant believe that people think this is acceptable. Yes it goes on and yes one day we might win the Champions league final because someone was clever, but how in gods earth do we accept a form of blatant cheating acceptable.
    Ok, he dived a lot against Derby at home, but he's one of them clever players like Owen in and around the box who if he gets kicked, he'll buy a free kick or penalty cleverly.

Comment

my veiw on Adel is the bigger the stage the better the show i personely would hope we can keep him for as long as possible !! he will have more space in the prem and hopefully we will have more capable players to play along side him
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

re the above sorry about the spelling
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
        X