Tofas.........what happened to him??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tofas.........what happened to him??

Didn't see him on the pitch after Leeds.

He must have been given a 3 year contract.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Paladini signed him, he got 30 mins at Norwich and looked ok and he'll be releasedat the end of his contract this summer.

Comment

You have to laugh you really do.

Warnock brings in all Players, without question.

Are you suggesting Derry, Hill and Kenny were GP too or just Tofas..

Move on son, move on
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Nope I was stating a fact which is that Paladini brought Tofas to the club.

When Ledesma was on trial in January, Warnock said in the local papers that Paladini had asked him to take a look at him same as Tofas.

Nothing wrong with Tofas as a player and probably ranks as one of Paladinis better 'finds' but quite simply we have better and don't need him.

Me thinks that truly laughable thing is your desperate attempt to credit Paladini for everything even when facts state otherwise.

Comment

Jamie Give it a rest.

All players are Warnocks choices and he has final say., wouldnt take anyone he doesn't want

Next thing you will be saying is GP brought in Leon Clarke and Vaggen Moen !!

Happy to criticise the fella by all means, but don't make it up as you go along and then have a pop at me over it.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Chimbonda
            Tofas
            Vaagan Moen

were they all Warnock finds???

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Jamie Give it a rest.

All players are Warnocks choices and he has final say., wouldnt take anyone he doesn't want

Next thing you will be saying is GP brought in Leon Clarke and Vaggen Moen !!

Happy to criticise the fella by all means, but don't make it up as you go along and then have a pop at me over it.
              Please show me where I said Warnock wasn't happy to have Tofas in the squad or had him thrust upon him. You can't because I didn't.

I said, as is documented FACT, that Paladini found Tofas and asked Warnock to have a look at him which he did same with Ledesma. Warnock liked Tofas enough to sign, not so Ledesmz which is good enough for me.

Comment

I forgot Chimbonda..

Do love it, when people spout this rubbish.

All players are decided by Warnock and are players that he wants

Move on, we are Champions without the need for these players. All teams in the league have lemons, just we had less than previous seasons.

Czerkas, Tckeamonte, and Sturridge and loads of cr.ap were brought in by Gianni, but 5 years on no need to hold grudges,

we're Queens Park Rangers, we're Premier League"

Comment

On the flip side, Gianni was the man who made Taarabt stay at the club after he was booed by our own fans last season. For every Tofas/Czerkas/Tckeamonte/Sturridge there is a Taarabt (and he's hardly done bad for us this season, has he?)

Comment

I for one have no grudge or problem with Paladini and have absolutely no problem with him asking Warnock to look at players because that's how it should work, same as if a scout finds a player and recommends them.

It is you who has gotten very touchy over the simple fact that Tofas was found by Paladini and brought in for a trial.

Comment

Working...
                    X