Stadium upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium upgrades

Anyone know what improvements will be made over the summer?

Electric advertising boards...which gets on me nerves !!

Comment

TV gantry upgrade is all I've heard

Comment

do we have to change the lighting?

Comment

Away dressing room to be moved out of the broom cupboard.

Comment

How about a proper P.A. system sound is really crap
            The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

blackpool didnt have electric advert boards yesterday?
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Agree on the PA system, I cannot understand a word of it from Lower Loft. I also read somewhere they are putting another big screen on top of the Loft, that's probably £700-800k
                18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

I think you get 2 years grace before you have to comply with prem/Sky requirements. If I'm right we'd be better off leaving the facilities basic/cramped for away teams.... likes of Man City players would be discomboobulated by having nowhere to put their manbags and grooming products.

Comment

Possible Designs For QPR's New Ground

Stadium with retractable roof and possible retractable pitch. :drunk:

Comment

Its b o l l o c k s that its ok for a championship team to get changed ina box but for the likes of some of the " we are to good for anything mugoles in the prem ", we have to upgrade. They should pay for it
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

On the stadium tour the tour bloke said they were looking forward to seeing the big names cramped in to the away changing room! I love that they can also turn on the speakers with the crowd noise too! Did say a second big screen would be put up and maybe upgrade the old scoreboard? (i might have just thought that one up, cant remember) pretty sure may have said something about extending hte Ellerslie rd stand but that may have been temporary just for the Leeds game? And dont forget the museum haha
                        Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Work has already begun on an extension.....to the trophy cabinet
                          Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by weston View Post
                            Work has already begun on an extension.....to the trophy cabinet
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                            X