Darko Tosic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darko Tosic?

Think that was his name on loan for us last season....Quality Left Back would he consider returning now we're in the prem?

dusko was his name

Comment

tosic was brilliant but i think hes playing for sparta prauge or wolfsburg>>>

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

red star belgrade

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

I've always wondered what happened to him. I remember him looking brilliant in the few games he played at the end of last season. Apparently he's at Red Star Belgrade - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du%C5%A1ko_To%C5%A1i%C4%87

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
            Think that was his name on loan for us last season....Quality Left Back would he consider returning now we're in the prem?
            A great call sir.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

"Darko" - lol.

Blast from the past but yes remember being v disappointed we didnt sign him

Comment

I can confirm Dusko Tosic wanted to stay last season but Warnock didn't want him so he signed for Red Star Belgrade instead and that's direct from the player himself.

Comment

He was a quality player! Would love to have him back
                  Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                  63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                  0117 239 1217
                  http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
                    I can confirm Dusko Tosic wanted to stay last season but Warnock didn't want him so he signed for Red Star Belgrade instead and that's direct from the player himself.
                    Didn't want him or couldn't afford him?
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      Didn't want him or couldn't afford him?
                      I suspect it was down to money - he gave the impression he enjoyed being here and was happy to stay. I can't think why Nelly would have "not rated" him because he really impressed, despite not being 100% fit. Whilst we signed Clint Hill, the boss didn't expect him to play 40 odd games and probably knew he would have to slot him into the centre at some point and given that we only really had Conners as cover at left back, this has to be down to cost?
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        I suspect it was down to money - he gave the impression he enjoyed being here and was happy to stay. I can't think why Nelly would have "not rated" him because he really impressed, despite not being 100% fit. Whilst we signed Clint Hill, the boss didn't expect him to play 40 odd games and probably knew he would have to slot him into the centre at some point and given that we only really had Conners as cover at left back, this has to be down to cost?
                        I would think that was the case also, now we are in the prem things could be different.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                        X