C Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Club

I still hate the idea of having it and how loyal fans were shunted just so the elite could watch a bit of footy in comfort when they fancied it but does anyone else agree it now looks a decent investment by the club now we are in the Premiership and it looks to be sold out every game?

i do miss the bar we had at SAR. we're just in a corridor at the moment. we do need something for us! do like the idea though of C Club - having something boutique and individual...just as long as there's space for me and my drink at HT!

Comment

The bar in SAR is now the W12 club, the C-Club is upstairs and next season is £13,000ish apparently (160% increase) to one of the 100 for the season.

Comment

Sold out every game? Damn, and to think I was hoping to watch a few games in there

Comment

They're the only corporate facilities in the ground in fairness. We could do with more. For the Leeds game, it was so busy some of the corporate breakfasts were served in Bush Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            They're the only corporate facilities in the ground in fairness. We could do with more. For the Leeds game, it was so busy some of the corporate breakfasts were served in Bush Hall.
            Corporate and sponsorship is where all the money is today in football,that is why our ground is now totally useless for the big time.

Yes I know some love the ground, I personally think it is now a **** hole,however to move this club forward big time a new ground in W12 is a must.

Comment

not done the maths but sure i saw that c club price equals an extra 4000 punters through the turnstiles so with limited capacity got to be good for revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                Corporate and sponsorship is where all the money is today in football,that is why our ground is now totally useless for the big time.

Yes I know some love the ground, I personally think it is now a **** hole,however to move this club forward big time a new ground in W12 is a must.

Absolutly farking agree..................
                They seek him here.................

Comment

I do miss my seat on the half way line,brilliant view, shouting distance to the directors box.
                  Last edited by suttonhoops; 13-05-2011, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X