The Demand For Away Games Next Season..allocations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
    The Anny Rd away section at Liverpool holds 2948 which includes 123 restricted and 177 severely restricted view seats.
    Everton have been known to offer you more away seats if you need them and there's not much demand from home fans. Given they've been massively discounting tickets for recent/upcoming games (inc against Chelsea - I could have got a ticket for a tenner for that) I can't see they will be slow to offer us more.
    They've lost another 100 this season due to Sky 3D camera points and additional hard wiring....

Comment

Apologies Liverpool is higher than I mentioned
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Thought clubs had to give at least 10% of their capacity to away fans?
        Cant see Man Utd giving 7600 tbh

Comment

The one that surprised me was Arsenal 3,000?

Going to lead to many disappointed supporters next season !!
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

3000 is all you have to provide for PL fixtures (or as near to it, safety and segregation permitting)

Comment

What will one at chelsea set you back? I'm more likely to do the wigan and bolton games.

Comment

Originally posted by abogas View Post
                What will one at chelsea set you back? I'm more likely to do the wigan and bolton games.
                This year for their Category A games (i.e. the one against Spurs), Upper Shed £55 Lower Shed £49. Not sure they'd mark us as a Cat A game - probably will as they'd know we'd sell out.

Most of the London games and Man Utd will be around £45 ish per ticket. Cheaper at the likes of Wigan, Sunderland, Bolton etc. Start saving!

Comment

Does anyone know how the Ticket Office operate in terms of Away season tickets??

With Arsenal and Spurs, you can have an away season ticket and if you return them to the club, you get 80% of the price your ticket back.

Was wondering how QPR box office did it??

Comment

dont know how they will do it but im sure they will mess it up they always do

Comment

Working...
                    X