No announcement yet.

Reality Is Forum Posters Will Never Change Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw an interesting article regarding Paladini , in an aston villa blog written by their former midfielder ; Ian Taylor.

Comment

I took my time over it.

As for this being a Pro-board, really don't think so. A few posters Yes, but majority NO.

Half the time I post so much, its done on impulse which leads to mistakes.

Glad you don't disagree with too much of it and sort of saying in a roundabout way, that it is well written
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The thing I don't get is that EVERYONE has people who like them and who don't like them, me included, fair enough. That's life.

But I then don't go around producing my CV and all my achievements (modest though they are) at every opportunity to get people to like me and be on my side. It's okay for people not to like me. I can handle it. So I don't see why we get this long list spewed out everytime with Paladini saying what a great bloke he is. I don't think it helps him or anyone, tbh.

Comment

I have criticised him over a couple of things in that article.

Focus on them
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Reality is forum posters will never change there views

What a broad sweeping statement. Pete will you ever change your views on paladini?
            The man can do no wrong in your eyes. The FA hearing was brought about because of him. He deals with the transfers and signs off the paperwork. He should of made sure everything was correct.
            This definitely impacted on everyone related to QPR and in our finest moment for 15 years.
            Trying to defend him right now by starting this thread is ludicrous.

Comment

Ask any player what they think of Gianni Paladini all to a man, they like him. You only have to see the massive man hug both Taarabt and Mackie given to Gianni on the field after we won promotion.

Pete to a man at the players do they all had words about him and believe me they were not good.

Comment

The majority of fans don't give two s...s if he dies or becomes the king of Italy and as far as I am concerned this thread is total s..t, of which I am very embarrassed to be posting in.

Comment

well

Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    The majority of fans don't give two s...s if he dies or becomes the king of Italy and as far as I am concerned this thread is total s..t, of which I am very embarrassed to be posting in.

Very true

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      Thank you.

By the way...bump!!!
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

saw the thread , i know it would be about paladini, got to the second paragraph confirmed this , went this box posterd this and moved on, give it a rest about Paladini !

Comment

Working...
                        X