What would your limit be on a season ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would your limit be on a season ticket

Mine would be about 900! Doesn't just stop there tho as we all know!
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

average prices for last year in prem

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/pre...r-2010-season/

Comment

I emailed the club about membership. I would be happy to pay 40 quid to see the big games. I'll average my normal 15 home games again.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Although I guess for the sake of an extra 4 games I could get a season ticket but I think if there is not much difference then i'll get a membership.

Comment

Can't be over 850 surely

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I emailed the club about membership. I would be happy to pay 40 quid to see the big games. I'll average my normal 15 home games again.
            Not being funny, if you go to 15 home games you might as well get a ST. Don't forget there is only 19 home games in the prem...
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Can understand people opting for membership but I want my seat I've had for the last decade. Hard to break the habit of such a great routine. It's the day out I love too

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                Not being funny, if you go to 15 home games you might as well get a ST. Don't forget there is only 19 home games in the prem...
                True but you only need to miss 2 home games and u lose out. I also want to do about 5/6 away days.

Comment

well

well if we use petes idiea of only selling about 8 thousand seats we will i imagine be asked about a thousand pound a season,thats 800 000 alone just on those seasonh tickets,remember arsenal can raise three million a game on attendanciers so we could charge the away fans fifty pounds each,and all the match day tickets could be 50 each thus making the most of all the sell out games i think most games are going to sell out,but if the club starts asking 100 a game i think that is to much,and will destroy our fan base

SO THE PRICE SHOULD BE 40 -50 A GAME
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

would pay £40 to £50 for a game.....not gonna get a ST as i can only do Sat games..

Comment

I'll be paying it whatever. Wouldn't miss it for the world.
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        would pay £40 to £50 for a game.....not gonna get a ST as i can only do Sat games..
                        Lol you may not see many Saturday games then remember this is the Premiership, many games on a Sunday or Monday with teams playing Champions League midweek games plus those stupid Eufa games on a Thursday.

Comment

750 for gold is my max, equals £40 per game x 19
                          last year was 600, so 25% up for 4 less games, any more is unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
                            Lol you may not see many Saturday games then remember this is the Premiership, many games on a Sunday or Monday with teams playing Champions League midweek games plus those stupid Eufa games on a Thursday.
                            Majority still on a Saturday. Only two teams play on a Monday, 70% Saturday, 25% Sunday,5% weeknight

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              well if we use petes idiea of only selling about 8 thousand seats we will i imagine be asked about a thousand pound a season,thats 800 000 alone just on those seasonh tickets,remember arsenal can raise three million a game on attendanciers so we could charge the away fans fifty pounds each,and all the match day tickets could be 50 each thus making the most of all the sell out games i think most games are going to sell out,but if the club starts asking 100 a game i think that is to much,and will destroy our fan base

SO THE PRICE SHOULD BE 40 -50 A GAME
                              Your maths is terrible.
                              8,000 x 1,000 = 8 million

Comment

Working...
                              X