X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 25 man squad?

Who would you like/think will be in it?
    My realistic 25;
    Kenny,Brian Murphy,Putnins,Hill,Orr,Naughton,Connolly,Hall,May nor Figueroa,Jonas Olsson,Matthew Upson, Victor Moses, Ben Watson, Derry, Faurlin, Taarabt, O'Hara, Routledge, Smith, Peter Whittingham, Lee Bowyer, Carlton Cole, Marouane Chamakh, David Nugent, Demba Ba
    I have gone mental with the strikers but I think we will need four new quality ones to stay up.
    Estamos QPR

Are we just plucking names out of our ar.se holes now?

Comment

No we've been linked with most of these players some I have just picked because they will be availiable from relegated teams.
      Estamos QPR

Comment

Ok.

Well that squad would keep us up easily, although the money it would cost to assemble in both fee's and wages makes in unrealistic.

Wouldnd't mind a few of those names for next season though.

Comment

Remember that under 21 players do not have to be included in the final named squad and can be used at any time providing they were registered within the window periods. In effect, they're extras.

Comment

messi is moving to london , ill let you read on...................

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Remember that under 21 players do not have to be included in the final named squad and can be used at any time providing they were registered within the window periods. In effect, they're extras.
              Thanks Nodge - really useful information. I didn't realise that U21's were exempt in that way
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by BigDanShittu View Post
                Who would you like/think will be in it?
                My realistic 25;
                Kenny,Brian Murphy,Putnins,Hill,Orr,Naughton,Connolly,Hall,May nor Figueroa,Jonas Olsson,Matthew Upson, Victor Moses, Ben Watson, Derry, Faurlin, Taarabt, O'Hara, Routledge, Smith, Peter Whittingham, Lee Bowyer, Carlton Cole, Marouane Chamakh, David Nugent, Demba Ba
                I have gone mental with the strikers but I think we will need four new quality ones to stay up.
                We haven't even started buying yet, and you want us to pick a 25. Hmmmm
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                X