so if we do the impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so if we do the impossible

and win the premier league we dont have a parade thats ok is it..?

Whilst there are some who are not bothered,what about kids who
    have chosen to follow the Hoops but have never seen a QPR parade,fans
    that could not get tickets,promoting the club,increasing the fan base as we will have to if a new ground is in the offing......this club and football belongs
    to the fans and i am sorry but this decision by rangers stinks.

Get over it. You've made your point. Aint gonna happen nothing you can do about it now.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Theyve expalined why,they didnt want to count there chickens before they had got a decision from the FA. Move on i certainly wont be begrudging the players a holiday after there efforts.

Comment

What an old women
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

You guys who are negative about this parade just dont see the bigger picture

80s casual this is my opinion so dont start telling me to get over it.

The possibility of attracting more fans etc obviously doesnt matter but they
          are the future like it or not

Comment

Chill
            Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

need for yet another post being?

we haven't won the premiership - we have won the championship. bit sad to have a parade for that imho.

as others have said, plse move on.

Comment

If we have to hear about this ****ing parade all summer I'll be taking an extended breaks from messageboards..

Comment

Your going overboard here mate. The bigger picture it's over half a million and the club don't wanna pay it. Don't believe it would create more fans. Being in the prem will do that
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

What's the point in moaning about it on a message board?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

My opinion,for what its worth, is that the players ,management etc have known for a while that we were going to be 1st or 2nd ( apart from the week of hell ) and I recon that most players are now out of the country on well earned / planned holidays, esp Taarabt. Can you imagine the comments...... "where was Tarrabt ? disrespectful...Blah Blah Blah "

By the way I went to the last Parade and told my Daughter that we would have one this time, so we're dissapointed. Also Hammersmith town hall does not lend itself to mass celebration, no balcony or large open area in front.

Comment

shut the f**k up
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
                          and win the premier league we dont have a parade thats ok is it..?

Whilst there are some who are not bothered,what about kids who
                          have chosen to follow the Hoops but have never seen a QPR parade,fans
                          that could not get tickets,promoting the club,increasing the fan base as we will have to if a new ground is in the offing......this club and football belongs
                          to the fans and i am sorry but this decision by rangers stinks.
                          I agree with all you say fella. However the parade won't happen. What a shame. Many supporters feel gutted because we never got to see the trophy close up at the Leeds game either.

Comment

I have a feeling we might just have a parade if we win the premier league !!
                            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
                              You guys who are negative about this parade just dont see the bigger picture

80s casual this is my opinion so dont start telling me to get over it.

The possibility of attracting more fans etc obviously doesnt matter but they
                              are the future like it or not
                              give it a rest ffs...like a broken record harping on about how the club have done you out of a good **** up
                              go and have your own parade ffs

Comment

Working...
                              X