Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want the club to spend £600k on a parade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you want the club to spend £600k on a parade?

Yes/no?

Take the 600K and put it towards our fine.

Comment

Where did u pluck that figure from morris?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
        Take the 600K and put it towards our fine.

Comment

I don't understand why the fans are moaning. We have celebrated our success. Isn't that enough?

Comment

No

But I doubt a parade would cost more then £10,000 would it as its only the cleaners required isnt it and the hire of some barriers near road junctions I would have thought?

Police and ambulance crews working anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
              I don't understand why the fans are moaning. We have celebrated our success. Isn't that enough?
              U don't drink so its very hard for u to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                U don't drink so its very hard for u to understand.
                True but still we have had ages to celebrate. I wouldn't have been able to go go the parade anyway due to placement. So I'm not bothered at all.

Comment

But Warnock has generally kept faith with the players who won promotion, with the majority of his first-team starters given a chance to be part of the club's Premier League plans.

Meanwhile, Rangers confirmed they would not be holding a parade to celebrate their Championship-winning season. And Sportsmail can reveal one of the key reasons behind the decision is that the event would have cost close to £600,000.
                  No parade: QPR opted against forking out £600,000 to celebrate their Championship win

The cost of policing, hiring an event management firm and paying for road closures sent the price soaring.
                  Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Thanks housewife but its just not true, also says hall will be on his way out and with our current defence that is highly unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by "The Housewifes Choice" View Post
                      But Warnock has generally kept faith with the players who won promotion, with the majority of his first-team starters given a chance to be part of the club's Premier League plans.

Meanwhile, Rangers confirmed they would not be holding a parade to celebrate their Championship-winning season. And Sportsmail can reveal one of the key reasons behind the decision is that the event would have cost close to £600,000.
                      No parade: QPR opted against forking out £600,000 to celebrate their Championship win

The cost of policing, hiring an event management firm and paying for road closures sent the price soaring.
                      A road closure order in Hounslow costs £25,the Police work anyway and I doubt there would be any riots to justify drafting 100s more officers in so the event company must be looking for a very big wedge indeed

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        A road closure order in Hounslow costs £25,the Police work anyway and I doubt there would be any riots to justify drafting 100s more officers in so the event company must be looking for a very big wedge indeed
                        Really..

Back in our late prem days and early 2000's Rangers had to pay £18,000 on a match day to close SAR. Thats why we stopped doing it for a while!

Comment

Let it go we're up thats all that matters especially after the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            Really..

Back in our late prem days and early 2000's Rangers had to pay £18,000 on a match day to close SAR. Thats why we stopped doing it for a while!
                            Well it may have gone up a couple of pounds in the last 12 months but that was the rate in my previous life

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              Let it go we're up thats all that matters especially after the last few weeks.
                              Wel said

Comment

Working...
                              X