• Show
Clear All

• Cole & Jenas

EXCLUSIVE: Warnock plots summer raid to take Cole and Jenas to Loftus Road

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...=feeds-newsxml
    TaarabT Abdel

The kind of players we should be after

Comment

I would love both these two at the club!! Im confident if we can attract these kind of players we will be safe next year. However, im sure there on big wages. But most importantly we need a proper striker that will get us goals, and a solid defence. Key ingredients for the PL

Comment

Would love it but can't see it.

Inter Milan were tracking Jenas this season.

Comment

Joke - we'll never get either of them. Don't want either of them they're luxury players. We need players who are going to grind out the results for us in our first season in the Prem.

Comment

The sort of quality we'll need in the prem. We have players who can work and dog it out but opening up top flight defences will be much more difficult. Cole and Jenas would be superb.

Ashame Akos got told he could go.

Comment

We don't need mercenaries who have no heart for our club, plenty of players out there.

Comment

Sounds a well sourced article. Shame about Akos and worrying Cole seen as replacement for Adel. But wd looooooove it if we got the other two.

Comment

Oh for f*ck sake.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    We don't need mercenaries who have no heart for our club, plenty of players out there.
                    Not sure if you're aware of the definition of mercinary, but neither Cole, nor Jenas fit that bill. Cole moved from Wet Spamto the s**m for a better career. He then left them due to not being played. Same thing seems to be happening at Liverpool. 3 clubs in 13 years is hardly criminal. The lad just wants to play, like Wayne Routledge. He wasn't a bad move.

Jenas moved from Forest to Newcastle for career reasons as well. Played over 100 games before Spurs wanted him. He's not likely to get much more game time, so what's he supposed to do? Sit on his #### and collect a wage? Players like that can't win. If they stay, their lazy c**ts, robbing the club of a wage. If they move, they're a mercenary.

Not that I'm a fan of Jenas, by the way, but he'd improve us.
                    Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 12-05-2011, 08:00 AM.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I thought Warnock didn't do loans.
                      Getting his 'mate arry' to help him out now he is another London prem side won't be so easy this year.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Really a shame about Akos, after seeing him on Saturday I still feel he has a part to play (if any of this is true).

Comment

What a load of nonsense. Never going to happen and sums it up saying a parade would cost 600k. That paper is on par with the sun.

Oh and Hall is another dreadful story, warnock rates him and to be honest he is far better than connors and gorkks
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Would be good, also bringing in Mesi would be nice. Lets see what happened. Consolodation is what we need, spelling lessons is what I need.

Comment

Who would Jenas replace in the current team and Carthorse Cole would be another failed striker at W12.

Comment

Working...
                              X