Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR should insist on a parade

When won promotion at Hillsboro to the championship a parade was
    held despite us not knowing our fate until that game had finished so my question is why not this time?

We as fans should demand a parade as we have waited years for this moment,something which if i am honest i didint think Ii would see in my lifetime.

Honestly these times dont come along that often in football and need to be celebrated at the correct time and in the correct manner.I feel this is especially important for our younger fans,to help build our fanbase and hopefully secure their support in the future.

It is also important for as we all know it wasnt that long ago we were on the brink of going out of business.

Whether it is because of plod,the council,the club or the fa the club owe it to their fans to pursue this matter out of respect for their fans.

There are some that will say we celebrated at Watford but really we didnt
    because we still had the Fa crap hanging over us,and while we did celebrate at the final game it was in my opinion a little weird with the fa an*****ment so close to kick off.

So come on Rangers do the right thing and get the show on the road.....you owe it to each and every one of us......just my opinion

Totally agree. I know many fans who couldn't make it to Watford and couldn't get a ticket for the Leeds game. Many QPR fans will want to bring family to a parade. We took nearly 35 thousand to Cardiff for the play off final and have the highest record for fans at a Wembley final so the fan base is there. Now is the time to get them back again. These things help.

It's not too late to organise as people have stated what about teams who get promotion in their last game.

Rangers need to tell us the reasons. No bull5hit, but honesty.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
    X