X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German champions plot raid on QPR

Taarabt's promotion-season heroics alert Borussia Dortmund

More...

I'm sure most will ignore this as "another Taarabt rumour" but it's certainly a more believeable one than Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man Utd etc etc...

Comment

belong as he doesnt sign for chelsea i dont give a hoot who he signs for.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

When he goes it will be to a top prem or Spain, his plans are Spain he has not once mentioned another country, just rumour.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

with so many clubs supposedly interested the fee should be high. but as mentioned doubt there's much substance to these rumours. Though Dortmund seems rather leftfield

Comment

I can see this one having legs tbh.

Comment

They play some great football, hed be a good fit there.

Comment

Plus they just sold their attacking midfielder to Real Madrid so may want Adel to replace him.

Comment

I think he will still be with us not so much he wants to play for us but the fact nobody really makes a serious offer for him.A decent season in the championship with some tantrums along the way does not make you a world class player.Who has actually come out and said they want him - nobody,only the press making speculation and we saw how good they were at that last week(15 pts,8 pts,relegation just to name a few)

Comment

Champions league for dortmund next season?
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                    X