Bullard in line for shock Premier League return..Merged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Are you for real, you are the sort of fan I'm expecting to flood the messageboards this summer which gives good reason to avoid them.

Fulham decent PL outfit and were in the Uefa Cup Final last season...I'm astounded at some of the window lickers we have supporting the club

As for Bullard a loan would be a good bit of business good experiece at PL and good player to have in the dressing room.

Bowyer, Bullard, Derry & Faurlin...as newly promoted team to the PL that ain't half bad in CM.

Just read this again and felt the need to respond, and to be honest I'll willingly take the pi$$ out of Foolham couldnt care less about what they've achieved they have a statue of michael jackson outside their stadium ffs. I might not have a billion posts but i've still followed rangers my whole life, i might have a slightly warped sense of our place in the world, but if you think Bullard is a good signing then your clearly the type of person who thought Taarabt would be ****** and thought Hulse was a good bit of business.

Comment

Originally posted by UB6-RANGER View Post
      Just read this again and felt the need to respond, and to be honest I'll willingly take the pi$$ out of Foolham couldnt care less about what they've achieved they have a statue of michael jackson outside their stadium ffs. I might not have a billion posts but i've still followed rangers my whole life, i might have a slightly warped sense of our place in the world, but if you think Bullard is a good signing then your clearly the type of person who thought Taarabt would be ****** and thought Hulse was a good bit of business.
      Thats his opinion. I have to say I agree. Why don't you tell every1 who the club should have? We maybe in the prem but that doesn't mean we can just sign whoever we like.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

My opinion is that Bullard is not good enough, I stated that opinion. To which the response was an attempt to defame my loyalty as a QPR supporter and fan of football. Based on the fact that I criticised Fulham, because they've done oh so well and are a real model for us aspire to. Didn't realise the whole point of this forum was to be in unanimous agreement in our discussions.

Comment

Fulham are an established prem club, its their fans who are not prem class.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Yep can't disagree they are established, and they did very well to reach a European Final. However they're just a rich man's play thing, but then again so are we. But getting back to Bullard, he played 40 games in three years for them. Derry's played more this season. It's clear he isn't cut out for the prem anymore, admittedly he scores some wonder strikes, the one against Cardiff was a corker. But he's also inconsistent and injury prone and just don't think we need that in the prem.

Comment

Working...
            X