how much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much

do you think is a realistic price we will pay for a striker?
    can see 12 to 15 mill be spent.shook hands with the mittals saturday and i could feel the love
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

LOL
    This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

I can see it now....."we're doomed", "no ambition" etc etc type statements when we actually spend closer to 1-2 million on a striker. Let's get this striaght boys and girls - QPR ain't gonna spend big money on fees...no way no how

Can I kindly request the **** artists that think otherwise to quickly step away from their keyboards.

Comment

Surely it's more about wages than transfer fees nowadays? Players at end of contracts are worth nowt and cost nowt. Seems to me that only mugs pay top dollar for a player in the middle of a contract. Real question is can we tempt a top striker with a juicy 3/4 year contract and pay, what, £35K a week (or whatever is the going rate)?

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
          Surely it's more about wages than transfer fees nowadays? Players at end of contracts are worth nowt and cost nowt. Seems to me that only mugs pay top dollar for a player in the middle of a contract. Real question is can we tempt a top striker with a juicy 3/4 year contract and pay, what, £35K a week (or whatever is the going rate)?
          Correct, more about agent fees and wages then transfer fees nowadays.

Comment

15 ? no chance...but we might beat our 3.5 m record !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              15 ? no chance...but we might beat our 3.5 m record !!
              Have a feeling that alll deals will be undisclosed now!

Comment

Think the FA are gonna sign our players for us !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                  I can see it now....."we're doomed", "no ambition" etc etc type statements when we actually spend closer to 1-2 million on a striker. Let's get this striaght boys and girls - QPR ain't gonna spend big money on fees...no way no how

Can I kindly request the **** artists that think otherwise to quickly step away from their keyboards.
                  are you on drugs sprocket? me think the **** artists could be right
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                  X