Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parade - surely we'll hear something tomorrow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parade - surely we'll hear something tomorrow....

The head of the council has congratulated us. Surely the club need to get their arses into gear so we can celebrate showing off the trophy around the borough. We should be proud of finishing first. Not exactly often for us.

I must admit after the shambles of the player of the year party and the sponsors night, it's no wonder our events department is so amateurish at times.

They should be seizing moments like this.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I thought I read somewhere last week that several players were going on their hols this week!!
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

[YOUTUBE][http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQJj4w9-WuQ/YOUTUBE]
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Well Warnock should be saying you're not going yet!

The muppets from Norwich have celebrated coming 2nd, but we can't even celebrate coming first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly embarrassing from the club.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I blame paladini
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The players have now gone on holiday...

No chance of a parade unless you want to see Neil on an otherwise empty bus.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              Well Warnock should be saying you're not going yet!

The muppets from Norwich have celebrated coming 2nd, but we can't even celebrate coming first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly embarrassing from the club.
              Have you contacted the club?

Posting on here wont get it moving! Still agree with you though. Its not every day you win the league (especially at qpr!) and we should celebrate it with a parade. Real shame if we dont IMO.
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

More likely to do something pre-season
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

saving it for showing off the champions league trophy chaps!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    More likely to do something pre-season
                    Typical QPR on these kinds of things.

Who does a parade in pre season????

All teams win a trophy and have their parade within a few days.

All Rangers fans are buzzing at the moment. It should be a time to celebrate winning something with the group of players who have got us back in the big time for the first time in 15 years. Who knows?? Some of these players might not be with us next season. In pre season many families are away on school holidays.

Like I said QPR are so amateurish on fans' events.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                      Have you contacted the club?

Posting on here wont get it moving! Still agree with you though. Its not every day you win the league (especially at qpr!) and we should celebrate it with a parade. Real shame if we dont IMO.
                      Yep, and as per usual with my emails there is never a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Yep, and as per usual with my emails there is never a reply.
                        I got a reply from the club today. I was amazed! Unfortuntley it wasn't about the Parade but instead the end of season DVD. Fingers crossed the full Watford game might be part of it
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

players all on holiday.
                          forget it not happening.

Comment

parade

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            I blame paladini
                            Sorry pete had to reregister dont no why.[howardsway01] Anyway if we dont get our parade it will be the biggest injustice of all time. Paladini is saying that the council want to much money, 250k I'm told well what about the 37 million we getting to go up. Surely we can pay and **** the council! This is about giving something back to the surporters who go every week, home and away like you and me do. I put a messege on facebook, read it and let me no your feelings toward this embarrassing saga. Thanks, qprmatt.
                            Last edited by qprmatt; 10-05-2011, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Parade - if 'some' players have gone on holiday, tough, let them miss out, not the fans. I can't believe too many decided to be unavailable for the Playoffs. It was still a possibility last week !

PotY do - I thought it was supposed to be a success, not a shambles ? Agree about Sponsors night though.

Season DVD - whole Watford game ? God please no. The first 75 mins were dour. Last 15 mins at best, fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X