kerry dixon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kerry dixon

kerry dixon is perhaps a good example of a player who started in the lower divisions and was snapped up and yes did end up as a prem player

i know there are so many examples of strikers that cant make that cross over they fall short of the goals and get aimed out the club,ayegemang is probabley a good example of that,but i do feel that its better to buy these lower division players they have so much they want to prove

so i hope we buy danny grayham lets give him a try and maybe boothroyde i dont think its a good idea to try to bring in someone like andy johnson hes been used to a very high salary he hasnt produced so why try to persevere lets buy from the lower divisions i think mackie will do well in the prem
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Mackie is a lovely lad with a superb attitude but ted he isn't premiership quality. We will struggle if we think Mackie will do a job but then again u did say bring back dexter blackstock.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

ive just

ive just checked andy johnsons stats and he scored 7 goals in 31 games after being bought for 10 million so its no point in buying a hasbeen he cant do it in the prem ,he never has done,he was brilliant for palace but cant make the grade in the top flight,he has also played 8 times for england and never scored so please lets buy someone brilliant gifted from the lower divs
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Ok so mackie who scored 1 goal in his last 17 championship games is the answer is he???
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i thought we had signed the next sir les a few months back?

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
            i thought we had signed the next sir les a few months back?
            Thats an example of lower league made good
            Kept the faith!

Comment

For every Kerry Dixon, there's a Trevor Senior

For every Les Ferdinand, there's a Ross Weare.

Remember too that Dixon wasn't flung in at the top level. He had a season in the second tier with Chelsea alongside Speedie, Nevin, Thomas and Canoville and were already clicking well before they all made the move upwards.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                kerry dixon is perhaps a good example of a player who started in the lower divisions and was snapped up and yes did end up as a prem player

i know there are so many examples of strikers that cant make that cross over they fall short of the goals and get aimed out the club,ayegemang is probabley a good example of that,but i do feel that its better to buy these lower division players they have so much they want to prove

so i hope we buy danny grayham lets give him a try and maybe boothroyde i dont think its a good idea to try to bring in someone like andy johnson hes been used to a very high salary he hasnt produced so why try to persevere lets buy from the lower divisions i think mackie will do well in the prem
                Kerry Dixon ?....We got our own example....the one and only Rodney Marsh

Comment

It's all about pace in the top tier. Gotta be quick (of mind and foot) and able to convert chances. Where's Danny Webber now? Is that Maynard chap fast? Could Routs play down the middle? I'm babbling now... but my basic point's sound I think.

Comment

mackie was playing at left back at one stage, the lad deserves a chance, if i was to be honest i would think he will struggle but i would love to be proved wrong.

anyone but Johnson, you could get Graham , Boothroyd or even K.Phillips as an impact sub for the price of him.

Comment

Away in a manger
                      no crib for a bed
                      the little lord jesus
                      got up and he said
                      Kerry dixon is a winker is a winker

remember that one chaps lol

Comment

Working...
                      X