Buzsaky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzsaky

Can Buz do a job in the prem next season?
    Yes
    67.74%
    No, afraid not :(
    32.26%
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Yes - But as a squad player. Not to be relied on as a replacement for Adel, not as one we can use week in week out.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

yes, not necessarily first choice and has a lot to prove after a disappointing season recovering from injury but at least he has the POTENTIAL to be a premiership player in the way that 15 odd other members of the squad simply don't. Don't see the problem in giving him a one year extension, not on massive wages, and telling him he has one more year to stay fit and force his way back in the reconing. Before getting rid of Buz we have numerous midfielders we can off-load: Legs, Mahon, Rowlands, Toffas for sure and poss Cook too (sadly). Buz would also come ahead of Van Moen for me and - others will prob disagree - Ephraim.

Comment

If fully fit and he was afforded the same role as Adel, his confidence would flourish and it was good to see the corners and free kicks on Saturday getting past the first man. The problem is I don't think Warnock likes/rates him and will offload him.
        Last edited by paulmason; 10-05-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Of course he can.

He has been an international player for Hungary and before his injury, quite a useful one too.

He can deliver better set pieces than Taarabt and score from free kicks.

Comment

yes a good player

Comment

Warnock does not rate him and will get rid. I think as fans we are often sentimental. When Buzz looked good in our side we were not a good side. Without him contributing we have gone up.

I trust NW to make the right decision, but find it strange that people think Buzz is ready for the Prem with very little evidence to suggest he is and when his own manager doesn't think he is good enough for a regular Championship start after recovering.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

No unfortunatly has never been the same since the man utd game!
                Games until premiership end:35
                current position:12th

Comment

Yes, if he had a decent run in the team, but i think he will be off loaded for good money rather then waste him on the bench.

Comment

Definitley

Comment

Big part of prem football is about ball retention and he gives it away to much so can only see him as a squad player

Comment

Yes, i think he can. He might suit the division more than the physical nature of the Championship. I always said that spanish player we had who played for Real Madrid, dani parejo would probably play a lot better in the Premier League, than the championship, because he had good technical ability, but just couldnt hack the physical side of the championship unfortunatly

Comment

worth keeping in the squad.his boyfriend zoltan gera up for sale!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yeah what was he doing grabbing adels bum? I think that answers the 'but he has a nice looking gf' crew. I'd keep him and get rid of hogan, hulse and so many others 1st.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              yeah what was he doing grabbing adels bum? I think that answers the 'but he has a nice looking gf' crew. I'd keep him and get rid of hogan, hulse and so many others 1st.
                              That would be a strange and very public way to come out, wouldn't it? More likely to be someone very confident with their own sexuality who doesn't need to put on shows of blokey bravado.

Comment

Working...
                              X