A big Thank You to..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big Thank You to..

Lee Cook!! for when he gave us £250,000 out of his own pocket to keep us a float. Cant forget a great gesture like that considering where we are today. TOP TOP MAN!

Cook, 28, revealed: "I just said to Rangers 'Keep that money'. It wasn't just like I gave them it and, hopefully, once we get promoted I can get that back.
    "Mind you, I had a bit of a nightmare doing it. Six weeks later the new owners came in and Rangers were the richest club in the country.
    "Luckily for me, they bought me back.
    "I don't think the new owners know I did it and I don't think many footballers would have done it.
    "I wouldn't have done that anywhere else but we were struggling and I've always been a fan of the club."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz1LuIrapjE

Although he probably aint good enough to play in the Premier League, it would be nice to see him rewarded in some way. This is a man QPR through and through!
    Last edited by taarabt7; 10-05-2011, 02:07 AM.

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
    Lee Cook!! for when he gave us £250,000 out of his own pocket to keep us a float. Cant forget a great gesture like that considering where we are today. TOP TOP MAN!

It would be nice to see him rewarded in some way. This is a man QPR through and through!
    Absolutely!!! Top Bloke what more can be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
      Absolutely!!! Top Bloke what more can be said.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
      X