The Back 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Back 4

How many of the back 4 on duty against Leeds do we reckon will be still at the club and/or first choice starting next season?

I'll start...none

Gorkks and Orr may be retained as backup. Hill and Connolly sold. Hill may get to end his contract (another year I believe but he won't play that much).

I would keep Hill as cover for CB, I am not a fan of MC but I am willing to give him another chance, KG BACK UP? ORR I am afraid he will not be able to step up.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Hill definitely retained for cover. He is pretty competent in my view but his main issue is pace.

MC again, possibility as a squad player for cover only.

Thought Orr had a good game against Leeds. He is full of endeavour and better than many RB's we have had but agree, not sure he is up to it :(

Comment

None hopefully,you know your back 4 is slow when you get done for pace by Grant Holt

Comment

I don't think any of them will start either. I'd keep hill in the squad for backup - personalities are important too and he works his fkin socks off. KG as backup, MC backup again and Orr I agree with cali' he will be sold.

Comment

I wonder if Ramage will get a years extension to his contract.

He played CB for Newcastle.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X