X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18000 - 1800 away = 16200
    16200 - 4200 match day = 12000 season tickets

Comment

We finished the season with 8166 S/T holders (we started with around 6k)
      Official - http://www.yourqpr.co.uk/ - Top left of screen.

I seem to recall a cap of about about 11.5k in 2004/5, but Nodge may well be right & a little higher.
      If true that Lower school end will house home fans only next season, that allows greater scope, so I would expect a cap of 12k, perhaps slightly higher if demand is high.

Comment

As suggested, would expect School Lower to be general sale tickets so would leave around 14,000 in Loft, SAR & Ellerslie if which 12,500 should be STers IMO.

Personally I think they should look to move the Family Area away from the Loft but that's another discussion in itself.

Comment

we can sit here all day guessing prices, lets wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

Heard from 2 different people on Saturday that there will be approx. 33% rises - Silver £750, Gold £875, Platinum £1,000. Anyone else hear this? Could be Chinese whispers.
            Hope this is chinese whispers - if S/T prices stay the same as this season that would be a 17%+ increase as we will only have 19 home games next year against 23 this season.

As a gold S/T each game cost me approx £24 this year, if the above prices are correct next it will be £46 - I'm no mathamatician but I make that a 50% increase - ur avin a larf!!!!

Comment

You certainly no Mathmetician !
              £46 would represent a 91.67% increase on £24, not 50%

Comment

Thanks 1976 - more miffed now lol

Comment

With all the Sky money and wealthy owners is it really crucial to get the upfront ST revenue? Wouldn't club make more money selling tickets on a game-by-game basis at face value (plus handling fees - grrrr)? I'd therefore limit STs to 8/9000 max and make sure that the cost was not a huge saving on the PAYG pricing - main ST benefit would be your guaranteed seat at big games; not a big discount.

Comment

WELL

WELL I EXPECT that pete could well be right ,next season wec should be able to sell out most games,and as pete says we can charge masssive prices for tickets when playing man utd etc,so probabley will sell about ten thousand seats
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

The club officials had mentioned before 2010-11 season their aim was 10 000 ST. Well they didn`t get it but I expect same target this season!

Comment

I thought they promised a 5% refund should we hit 9k before the 1st game.

We only sold around 6k by then, with another 2k buying once it became clear we were serious contenders. This includes Half season tickets.

Comment

do you think ST's will reach general sale?

Comment

Working...
                          X