Greetings and introductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and introductions

Been a long time lurker on this board, currently exiled out in tokyo. Flew back for the Leeds game, usually get back for 4 or 5 games a season, and have to say saturday was a day i will never forget, was something really special. Started off proceedings in the conningham and was sat/stood at the back of W block at the game. Then onto the crown and sceptre after the game then back down to the conningham arms, the place was going garrity! I brought my mrs who is half amnerican ahlf japanese with me and she was quite taken a back by the scenes after the match. Something ill saviour for many years to come we've been through the ringer for the past decade and now we're back. I had loads of footage and pics on my iphone but it seems like someone nicked it or its unfindable on the plane back to tokyo which im distraught about, if anyone has any footage from the connie, bq and adelaide it would be great if you could email to me. We're back where we belong, let the good times roll!

Welcome to the board.

There is loads of footage around on the net....I'll post some up on here later for you.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

cheers fella

Comment

Normally, I would say "Welcome aboard."

But I'm sure you've pretty much been hearing the same a lot from Air Hostesses and Flight Captains recently and are probably sick of it?

Comment

The air hostesses on the virgin flight were proper moody wenches aswell, wouldnt be surprised if it was one of them that lifted it tbh. Dont really care about the phone cos can always be replaced, the footage and pics cant, im proper fuming added to the fact i had to go straight into work from the airport, been a long old day!

Comment

Working...
          X