Because we did not get points deducted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because we did not get points deducted

Some elsewhere seem to hate this site and Pete in particular even more then they did beforehand

Surely they did not want us to lose points?

Whatever for??
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Not points, think they wanted to lose something/someone else.......
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Not points, think they wanted to lose something/someone else.......
        Indeed

So near yet so far I think is the expression

Comment

I guess thats the power of the internet and people can post what they want, without any comeback and can simply post lies.

I've got used to it, I've been a Chelsea fan, somehow the radio and commentary I do is down to one person, (yet he has nothing to do with it), I'm suppoed to sent letters to the club about qpr-report when really I wouldn't waste my time, whilst he has done more than one !! Also had another messageboard owner say I get all my info from one person, which is simply not true. In fact, I know alot of people at the club, not just one person and feel its important like a journalist or poster who knows whats going on, to try and post it to fans. QPR are my life away from my family and I'm pretty addictive to it, so I am going to get snippets from a range of areas.

The beauty about the internet is you can say what you want without any real comeback.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I !! Also had another messageboard owner say I get all my info from one person, .
            I said that, and for the last time I do not own another message board,where you got that idea from I do not know.

That information is about as accurate as some of your rumours.

Comment

Thats true, gonna get things wrong and right.

Wouldn't have such a bad record with rumours if everything was set in stone
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I guess thats the power of the internet and people can post what they want, without any comeback and can simply post lies.

I've got used to it, I've been a Chelsea fan, somehow the radio and commentary I do is down to one person, (yet he has nothing to do with it), I'm suppoed to sent letters to the club about qpr-report when really I wouldn't waste my time, whilst he has done more than one !! Also had another messageboard owner say I get all my info from one person, which is simply not true. In fact, I know alot of people at the club, not just one person and feel its important like a journalist or poster who knows whats going on, to try and post it to fans. QPR are my life away from my family and I'm pretty addictive to it, so I am going to get snippets from a range of areas.

The beauty about the internet is you can say what you want without any real comeback.
                I would still be interested in who gets all these freebies every week as stated on other boards and I also read that some get paid to defend Paladini but what puzzles me is that the Mods on these sites never challange these accusations and allow them to develop so some gullible idiots actually start to believe it in the end

Comment

Its the internet.

People can say what they want without any re-course. Of course a few people are gullible and believe every word, thats life.

Comment

Its the internet.

. Of course a few people are gullible and believe every word, thats life.
                    Bit like you then when your post all the crap the GP passes on to you,I would not believe him if he told me the time.

Comment

Reality is and you can believe it or not, get very rare bits of info from him.

Only speak to him once every couple of months. Last time had a good chat with him was after the Leicester game, which was ages ago

Though internet posters paint a different picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                        Bit like you then when your post all the crap the GP passes on to you,I would not believe him if he told me the time.
                        You also came on here Saturday night full of it stating quite cllearly that some on here were recieving free tickets etc but when challanged walked away because you could not actually name anyone

Did someone pass on some dud info to you to post on here and it backfired?

Comment

Its the internet.

People can say what they want without any re-course. Of course a few people are gullible and believe every word, thats life.
                          Pete this is not quite spot on, there is a recourse although perphaps not the expected or intended.

Under English law an individual is able to make a claim in a civil court where another has made a false statement about that individual to a third party which has harmed that individual’s reputation.

This process is known as the law of defamation and is designed to protect an individual when faced with the above scenario, simply protecting the individual’s reputation nothing more. If words can be construed to reduce the reputation of the individual in the minds of the general public then an action of defamation can be brought.

For defamation to occur the following factors need to exist:

That there has been a false statement

That the false statement was published. Someone else has to see them for this to happen and the number of posts and the frequency on here will past the test by a country mile

That the false statement has in fact caused the individual’s reputation to be tarnished.

In relation to the last aspect the individual must have a reputation in the first place.

Words published on the internet which may have harmed a person’s reputation are covered by the law of defamation until recently have been problematical. The nature of the internet makes it difficult to know who to approach when bringing a claim. For example in the print media you would approach the author or the publisher. With the internet it is much less clear cut to know who is liable, however, some recent case law has provided an option.

Where defamatory statements have been issued in internet newsgroup sites it has been the Internet Service Provider (ISP) who has been the subject of the defamation action. The reasoning behind this was that as hosts of the newsgroup they were in fact the publisher.

Who hosts this site :

By the way two possible posts caught by criminal law
                          Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            You also came on here Saturday night full of it stating quite cllearly that some on here were recieving free tickets etc but when challanged walked away because you could not actually name anyone

Did someone pass on some dud info to you to post on here and it backfired?
                            Not dud info,I just said to you i will not post names,do your homework and you may find out the people who think the tickets to a game still cost 2 pounds,as they live on freebies.

Not posting any more on GP it has been done to death,opinions will never change for or against him.

I am just looking forward to next season and hopefully some top class signings.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                              Not dud info,I just said to you i will not post names,do your homework and you may find out the people who think the tickets to a game still cost 2 pounds,as they live on freebies.

Not posting any more on GP it has been done to death,opinions will never change for or against him.

I am just looking forward to next season and hopefully some top class signings.
                              But I am doing my homework and as you appear to have been told as you are certain of your facts I cannot understand whuy you dont just complete your story and name the names who are getting tickets either free of charge or for two pounds as you now claim

Comment

Working...
                              X