Bougherra.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bougherra.

We have been linked with him a few times,but i was thinking Algerians and Moroccans do not get along do they,think about it would we be able to have taarabt and him in the same team,all hell could break loose lol

Nope, because Taarabt is leaving.

Next...

Comment

Do you really think taarabt is definately leaving?

Comment

There is no problem if they play in one team, there many examples.. plus those whom born in france are like brothers.
        TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
          There is no problem if they play in one team, there many examples.. plus those whom born in france are like brothers.
          Cheers mate,for info about it

Comment

One of each wouldnt be a problem,, the problem would be if you had 5 of each or 5 of one and only 1 of the other.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
              One of each wouldnt be a problem,, the problem would be if you had 5 of each or 5 of one and only 1 of the other.

A club in Belgium, Bevereen I think it was, once fielded 11 players from the african continent.

I think it worked out quite well,lol.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                A club in Belgium, Bevereen I think it was, once fielded 11 players from the african continent.

I think it worked out quite well,lol.
                Yes but algeria and morroco are major rivals and games between the 2 often get very naughty

Comment

Originally posted by SouthOxheyR View Post
                  Do you really think taarabt is definately leaving?
                  If Taarabt' s agent has any sense he will tell him to stay at Loftus Road for a season where he can play 30+ games in the Premiership and his star and his value will rise considerably and he will get a big money move and possibly, if he fails at his new club, a subsequent move built on his reputation with us.

If he goes now to Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid, he'll play about 6 games, tops, be sent out on loan as a guy who possibly can't hack it at top level (See Sturridge, Mancienne, Vela, etc) and end up at a minnow club on loan and jobbing around for offers. Hence Warnock's statement about having him back on loan at Xmas.

If Adel doesn't get his head turned (as he easily does) and his agent can see the pitfalls for his client and for himself financially then he will keep Taarabt at QPR.

Add in the proviso of Warnock staying or not and you open another can of worms altogether.

Comment

Working...
                  X