father figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• father figure

don't worry, this is not an advert for Pete's favourite site (allegedly) Gay Chubby Dating, but actually about one of the excellent photos he kindly posted of the celebrations. In particular if you look at the one of Faurlin and Warno looking into each other's eyes it showed to me why Warnock has been such a successful manager this season. He is a lot older than me, but the players are also nowadays a lot younger than me and it strikes me that he is a real father figure to these guys. You can't imagine Magilton with all his pent up anger or the nice but slightly fey Sousa being much a father figure, but you sense they all really look up to Warno and he has helped many of them a great deal - you could imagine them going to him for help and advice. They sense he is a wise head, kindly but tough. Long may it contue reigning over us...

you spelt continue wrong :yush: (only joking, good post)

Comment

Well put

Comment

Sums it up.

AND it will be a quite emotional tuesday morning when a few of the players will be told they have to leave ahead of the next season.

What will he do with Derry and Hill? Is Moen good enough? Connolly? Cerny?

Thatīs only a few of many tricky questions to be asked accordingly.

But thatīs life.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I have also noticed over the last few weeks how much Taarabt and Curle have a very close bond,i think Curle has been an unsung hero this season and seems to be held in high regard by the players.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            I have also noticed over the last few weeks how much Taarabt and Curle have a very close bond,i think Curle has been an unsung hero this season and seems to be held in high regard by the players.
            Other than signing Chamakh, the relationship between Taarabt and Curle/Warnock is about the only chance we have of keeping AT at the club.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Good post SIAL, fully agree.

Comment

Working...
              X