Delighted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delighted

for YOU the QPR fans on getting promoted - as an ex fan I still keep an eye on the goings on at LR on thid board and was really pleased with what I believe was the correct result from the FA concerning the points deduction.

From reading this board over the last few weeks I understand that at no point Fraulin was not eligible to play so in my view the hearing / trial was a complete waste of time & money, which surely was the only point concerning the playing front and as you are all fully aware QPR accumulated more points than any other team so rightful champions.

Now I know the case was a lot more complicated than the above hence the length of time taken to reach a decision so I find it quite incredible to listen to the half wiited thickos phoning up 606 saying that QPR should have had points deducted - what do these thickos know about the case - some people just can't stand to see QPR doing well.

For the record my last home game attended Oct 2004 v West Ham 1-0 win left back Matthew Rose the scorer - season ticket holder 2001/02 & 02/03 was at Cardiff & Hillsborough - witnessed the Vauxhall Motors home defeat - so I too have seen some good, bad and ugly with QPR. The general direction of professional football is the reason why I turned my back on QPR and went back to non league to follow Stafford which I grew up in for 3 years in the 80's.

Good luck next season but more importantly ENJOY IT

Ex fan?

Comment

you will always be qpr old son.....its in the blood!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
        Ex fan?

Comment

Working...
        X