Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Holloway

I have stole this of Fawny, hope he dont mind

“No words can do justice to how I feel. Devastated doesn’t even start to cover it. To have played for this great club in the premier division and see it now, in the third division for the first time since the 60s. It’s a tragedy. It breaks my heart. And to think how those QPR fans will feel, having come from what we had to this, here today. I feel sick. Absolutely sick. But let me tell you this: QPR will rise again. I promise you that. Like a phoenix, it will rise again. We’ve lost everything, but everything we’ve lost we’ll get back. Trust me on that. We’ll get it all back. Whether I’ll be the manager when that happens, I don’t know. I’d like to be. I can at least get the whole thing started. Believe me, I’ll be proved right. Remember me saying this. QPR will get back there again - back to how it was a few years ago and the years before that. Mark my words. Remember them. It will happen, I’m telling you. Everything we’ve lost, we will get back.” Ian Holloway 2001
    @chrisrobson9

Says Ian Holloway our(future) manager in the year 2015!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

God bless Ian Holloway. He started our regeneration on a shoestring. A QPR managerial legend.

Comment

Fantastic, what an emotional speach, it made me tingle with pride. Ian Holloway, take a bow !!!

Comment

Class post !

Comment

One word "LEGEND"
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              I have stole this of Fawny, hope he dont mind
              Hey Robbo I nicked it off Dave McIntyre from somewhere else mate

Comment

Love him

Comment

Holloway is a legend!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Olly, legend and true gent. He got us out of the **** and back on the road.

Comment

Working...
                    X