• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your top 3 heroes/villains from the last week

For me:
    Heroes:
    1) Smudge62- the Mirror hack, top quality updates
    2) The Leveller - calmed us all down and awesome legal perspective of our case.
    3) Simon Jordan- The talksport interview, really made me believe.

Villains:
    1) Shaun Custis- that sun report made my jaw drop and feel so low for the week.
    2) Mark Palios - what a caaant, when he came out and said expects points being ex FA blah blah
    3) John Hollins- really disappointed with him, ex rangers and he really put the knife in when we were at our lowest.

Look no further than Ian Mills and Nico for two hero's. The leveller did us proud aswell.

I'd probably agree with the rest.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

heroes= our legal team/lord warnock and his staff/our fans for believing

villians=gutter media types/the fa/...........the electronic gate that came of its runners and almost broke my foot this morning!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

All as above and The One And Only Ian Mill QC

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          For me:
          Heroes:
          1) Smudge62- the Mirror hack, top quality updates
          2) The Leveller - calmed us all down and awesome legal perspective of our case.
          3) Simon Jordan- The talksport interview, really made me believe.

Villains:
          1) Shaun Custis- that sun report made my jaw drop and feel so low for the week.
          2) Mark Palios - what a caaant, when he came out and said expects points being ex FA blah blah
          3) John Hollins- really disappointed with him, ex rangers and he really put the knife in when we were at our lowest.
          I have been deducted 2 places for conflict of interest and thereby compromised and relegated from the contest, Smudger one place for swinging both ways and Ian Mill awarded 3 places for excellent and sound conduct for not bringing the legal professional into disrepute with QPR fans
          Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

would replace Hollins with Richard Keys as he was the one doing the interview and really forcing the issue

Comment

Working...
            X