Shittu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shittu

What did everyone think when big Dan came on with a great big smile ?
    Especially when he trotted up to the attack !!
    I could not stop larffing cos when Leeds defenders had the ball and Dan came running they couldn't get rid of the ball quick enough, it all added to the carnival atmosphere, great stuff.

Did more than HH, but i wonder what "Dave" made of it.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

He is a BEAST. Nobody wanted to mark him, felt sorry for the leeds center back who got bullied for 20 minutes.

Comment

Bit of a strange one seeing him come on for Helguson. Not sure what Dave made of it but it was a nice gesture from Warnock and didn't really matter at the end of the day. Don't think he'll be our 20 goal a season striker in the Premiership next season though.

Comment

i think it was a gesture by warnock.. allowing big dan to get an ovation. he wont be here next year i dont expect. same for ramage and i reckon buzsaky(sadly)
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

My theory was so he could get a medal?

Comment

putting him on as centre forward reminded me of Holloway and Georges Santos - nuff said!

Comment

When he suddenly found himself through on goal I had images of him burying that and the crowd going mental!

Comment

Sadly it must have been his last game for the hoops and thats why Warno put him on at CF, if that chance had gone in, boy that would have been it we would have had a mass invasion !!

Comment

Working...
                  X