No announcement yet.

Tommy O'Flynn's last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in light of all this can see many a game being a 12 kick off, Rangers fans or people who associate themselves with Rangers at least can be rowdy at the best of times, let alone when tanked up. Thinking Chelsea, Fulham games here.

Comment

well

well qpr thug army are good friends with tottenham and west ham

i can only really see chelsea being serious trouble,but there fans are genuinly frightened of rangers,look at the millwall home match in days gone by millwall would have sent those 2-5 thousand into every single pub,and created merry hell,dont forget in the old days millwall were the only firm that always run the old bill at loftus road

but these banning orders are really clicking in,all these fans not being able to go to football have had a big effect on hooliganism knowbody wants to lose the buzz so fans now intentionally get wrapped up as a way of avoiding getting knicked

next season fulham wont be that bad because the fulham fans have appeared on every message board saying qpr have got a better firm than they have
      arsenal isnt likely to kick off either
      there may well be skirmishes away from loftus road but these will feature small firms of about 50
      next season loftus road will be one of the safest places in the prem,many northern clubs will come and go and just enjoy the day out
      the one club that could cause problems could be aston villa
      this goes back to 1968 we took a club record of supporters coaches that day
      which was 165 coaches
      but the total qpr fans that attended was 25 thousand unluckily for the villa they,took the holt end and run them all over the place
      then in 1975 a semi final at villa park was lost by qpr against villa and once more the rangers chased them all over the place
      and about four years ago we all know that a villa fan died trying to stop the trouble
      so villa and chelsea at home are the only two games that i can think will be trouble
      the fulham away could be a bit lively because i expect chelsea to join up with fulham
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        well qpr thug army are good friends with tottenham and west ham

i can only really see chelsea being serious trouble,but there fans are genuinly frightened of rangers,look at the millwall home match in days gone by millwall would have sent those 2-5 thousand into every single pub,and created merry hell,dont forget in the old days millwall were the only firm that always run the old bill at loftus road

but these banning orders are really clicking in,all these fans not being able to go to football have had a big effect on hooliganism knowbody wants to lose the buzz so fans now intentionally get wrapped up as a way of avoiding getting knicked

next season fulham wont be that bad because the fulham fans have appeared on every message board saying qpr have got a better firm than they have
        arsenal isnt likely to kick off either
        there may well be skirmishes away from loftus road but these will feature small firms of about 50
        next season loftus road will be one of the safest places in the prem,many northern clubs will come and go and just enjoy the day out
        the one club that could cause problems could be aston villa
        this goes back to 1968 we took a club record of supporters coaches that day
        which was 165 coaches
        but the total qpr fans that attended was 25 thousand unluckily for the villa they,took the holt end and run them all over the place
        then in 1975 a semi final at villa park was lost by qpr against villa and once more the rangers chased them all over the place
        and about four years ago we all know that a villa fan died trying to stop the trouble
        so villa and chelsea at home are the only two games that i can think will be trouble
        the fulham away could be a bit lively because i expect chelsea to join up with fulham
        ted i can assure you rangers didn't run villa in 75, it took me 4 attempts to break through there lines in 75,
        and as per those giving it the biggun, left us to it. as i was only 15 at the time i was surprised how the old'uns left us to fend for our selves.

Comment

Just remembered this. The old bill where taping all the pub off heard someone had been stabbed in the beer garden.

Comment

Good mate of mine. When you blatantly mug someone off expect repercussions.

But hope the other fella recovers.

btw was not his neck was his boat.

edit; Not condoning it by the way by any means but I can understand WHY it happened.
            Last edited by Ric-Roc; 09-05-2011, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Blimey Ric you know some aggressive sorts.

Couldn't they have dealt with it using fists?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Blimey Ric you know some aggressive sorts.

Couldn't they have dealt with it using fists?
                Prob could mate but when you feel aggrieved & charged it's not a good combo. I'm not saying any more on this.

As I say hope the fella concerned makes a good recovery I'm sure he'll be fine.
                Last edited by Ric-Roc; 09-05-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

In the face? Not as bad as I thought, then.

All I know is that I saw a lot of blood. Plenty of birds sat with him, and they didn't look as upset as you'd have thought.

I can't agree with the whole knife thing though. Fists, yeah, but I can't bring myself to use that.

Still...Things like that don't happen for no reason.

Hopefully he'll be fine.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

well

well in 1975 villa i have to admit i got knocked out during the game so i went home,i was just seeing stars ,it wasnt a villa fan who hit me i got head hunted by a fan from a london club,so i dont know if rangers did run the villa but i heard that they did
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X