Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players who won't be at QPR next season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazed that some want to keep HH...

I think he is awful and I know he scored from a yard and had to be in the right place etc but that shot he nearly ballooned over the roof of the School End sums him up for me... he will embarrass himself and us if he plays in the PL next season but hey.. whatever NW or whoever is our manager will no doubt make all the right decisions...

Comment

I don't personally think we should dismiss some of our younger prospects, especially the likes of Balanta, who despite an injury hit season has been pretty magnificent for mk dons. They appear to rate him highly, which says alot for such a young players commitment having been sent to a lower league side vying for promotion and performing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A84424034

Comment

Fair point...

Originally posted by UB6-RANGER View Post
        I don't personally think we should dismiss some of our younger prospects, especially the likes of Balanta, who despite an injury hit season has been pretty magnificent for mk dons. They appear to rate him highly, which says alot for such a young players commitment having been sent to a lower league side vying for promotion and performing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A84424034
        had not been aware so worth considering... although whenever I saw him for Rangers he looked distinctly average...

Comment

From what I can recall about Balanta he was thrust into a struggling side straight from youth to the first team and tried his best. Seem to remember him scoring at home to sheffield united and setting up rowlands at watford a few season back for a 2-4 win. Should def be brought along to whatever reserve/academy system is being set up or loaned out to a championship outfit as clearly he has the ability, just needs the experience.

Comment

er big dan shittu

well i was one of the few who predicted that we would win the league,so im going to sayu that i feel we do have players who will do well in the prem
            the players that i feel will do well are as follows

kenny
            hill gorkks

derry faurlin

routledge mackie tarrabt helgerson smith

so i think we can scrape ten players out of our squad

i really dont think orr is up to it neither is fitz hall,or connollly

SO WE NEED TO SPEND MONEY ON A BRILLIANT RIGHT BACK AND A MAFNIFICENT CENTER HALF
            ALSO WE NEED TO BUY TWO BRILLIANT STRIKERS
            SO I THINK WE NEED TO BUY FOUR PLAYERS AT A COST OF 14 MILLION POUND
            THEN PLAYERRS LIKE SHITTU MAY BE ABLE TO BE GRAFTED IN BUT THE WHOLE OF OUR SUCCESS THIS SEASON WAS OUR DEFENCE WAS IMPREGNABLE
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
            X