To all our rivals fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all our rivals fans

who came on here and other messageboards over the last few weeks and specifically the last week, to offer support, sympathy and publicly state we should not have had points deducted/derserve to be Champions -

I SALUTE AND THANK YOU ALL.

I can only hope if the circumstances were reversed, that I would be so generous (not sure I would, but I know I should).

Anyway, it takes great strength and character to stand shoulder to shoulder with those in adversity.

To all those who posted derogatory comments intended to wind people up without having the wit or wisdom to check the facts. See above.

To Custis & Palios, shame on you ! Palios has clearly learnt nothing from his past mistakes.

Hear Hear

Comment

Add to that list the most UNLIKELY of people -- Craig Bellamy, Ken Bates, Simon Jordan and Ian Wright too -- let's face it, all people who we have slated in the past for various reasons, but they have spoken out in public against a points deduction.
      Bellamy, too, gone up in my view, having now pledged to stay at Cardiff next season or for as long as it takes to get them promoted.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

How are Barrdiff gonna afford Bellend ?

Comment

Working...
        X