La Liga tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Liga tickets

I am off to Bilbao next Saturday for a few days and have seen that Athletico Bilbao are playing Malaga on Sunday which I would not mind watching but does anyone know if it is easy to get tickets or how I could get a couple?

Thanks in advance

I have been to watch Malaga a few times at home,getting tickets is fairly easy in Spain as very few matches totally sell out, similar to England they have a box office to buy tickets, in Malaga you can sit in the shade or pay less for tickets in the sun.

I know the match is not in Malaga but assume it is similar in other places.

Not really the drinking culture in Spain before the game,in the ground the beer was alcohol free and at half-time we run to the toilets to find the only people in there dying for a **** was us 5 Englishman.

Also away fans apart from the main 2 teams do not travel,Malaga will have about 50 fans who will probably be their British contingent.

Enjoy your trip.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 08-05-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Pay at the door...wont be a sellout. Rom all the bars around Malaga's ground are packed out, the Spanish with bottles and the English with pints

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Pay at the door...wont be a sellout. Rom all the bars around Malaga's ground are packed out, the Spanish with bottles and the English with pints

The bars were very busy on our visits, as you say the Spanish with their wine and tapas,the English on the ****.

As the Spanish enter the ground they choose their cigar from the sellers or buy those seeds which then then spit out all over the place.

Had some great visits.

Comment

Cheers Guys

As you may know I travel with England all the time but always have a ticket in advance from the FA so did not want to trot up to the turnstile and have to be a Spanish National or take my passport etc which I have heard is the norm in some Countries for those from overseas

I might contact Mel who wrote Grounds for Divorce as he seems to have been to the occacional foreign game

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Cheers Guys

As you may know I travel with England all the time but always have a ticket in advance from the FA so did not want to trot up to the turnstile and have to be a Spanish National or take my passport etc which I have heard is the norm in some Countries for those from overseas

I might contact Mel who wrote Grounds for Divorce as he seems to have been to the occacional foreign game

One small point,if you are paying by credit card you will need photo id, passport etc,that will apply in most shops etc.

Comment

Isleworth...might be good to get in touch with them.
              http://malagafans.com/

Comment

Thanks again guys

Comment

Bilbao is one of the hardest away grounds in Spain to play at, always a great atmosphere there
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                  X