The Defence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Defence?

What do people think it will be next season, wholesale changes or mostly the same? Personally after watching most games this season I don't think any of the defence could cope apart from Hall who's hardly ever fit or Connolly if he got a lot more stronger which probably ain't gonna happen.
    Possible defence
    Kyle Naughton/Nathaniel Clyne (not sure about him but a Warnock signing)
    Jeffrey Bruma/Sol Bamba (believe both could step up)
    Can't think of any but we need an experienced CB of prem quality
    Maynor Figueroa/ Patrick Van Aanholt
    Sorry to reign on the parade but am just curious about what the defence next season.
    Estamos QPR

25 or 26 clean sheets does say a lot, but PL is clearly another level so it needs to strengthen.
    In the air, Gorksy and Conners have been brilliant, but both are slow on the ground, and we'll get caught out. Conners at his age still has improvement in him, so for me is a keeper, but Gorksy I doubt can step up to the new level. A good experienced centre back like Woodgate could work.
    Bradley Orr seems to get better each time I see him, had a good game v Leeds, and Clint Hill has had some good games too. For a 'clever' player, I was disappointed he didn't step up for Leeds first goal, he was too deep and the CB's were playing Gradel offside.
    One size - obviously it depends on how fit he can get, so don't know

Comment

Working...
    X