Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day to treasure (+photos)

WHAT a day yesterday was.

Arriving @ the ground still not knowing re: the points deduction, but then as I stood in the gargantuan queue in the club shop (at one point I wondered if I'd get to the tills before kick-off!) the news from the FA was announced and everything changed. Cries, shouts of joys - it was brilliant.

Then around the ground the carnival atmosphere and as we took our seats in Ellerslie road the sights and sounds I won't forget. And THEN to score after 1 minute - dream land. Unbelievable. Played like champions in the first 30 mins of that game - absolutely superb. Special mention for Akos and Bradley Orr who I thought were both superb. Shame that the performance gradually did drop off and that Leeds scored such a lucky second goal - but no matter - who cares. Nothing could ruin the party.

This day I will not forget and I am sure I will pass on the memories to my children / grandchildren. We are expecting our first (@ nearly 42 I'm a late starter) and my first baby clothing item was bought from the club shop today ;-))

Anyway, waffling on now....

Managed to get a few photo's with my little point & shoot (tempted to try and sneak the SLR in there but concerned I'd get ejected if spotted!) which are @

http://www.flickr.com/photos/--db--photography/

..for those interested.

U R's!

Great photos mate and what a great day...
    I travelled from my home in Devon arriving at Paddington around 10am and was greeted by some Leeds fans who whished me luck in the play offs :yush:
    I don't think i'll every forget the moment word spread round the ground that there was no points deduction.. At last we could really enjoy the day

The atmosphere in the stadium and in the pubs after the match will stay for me for ever...
    We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Cheers Devon. Fantastic memories indeed

Looking forward to your updated video !

Comment

Working...
      X