No announcement yet.

ST after Jim's apointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe JM will have any more say than the previous managers. If they intended the "manager" to have the authority to pick players they would have hired someone better who was already in a job imo/

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      The problem is not the title of the person running the team, the problem is with the meddling fat itie who thinks he knows better.

my wife is Italian and i think you will find that calling flav a fat itie is a racist coment !!!!!
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        my wife is Italian and i think you will find that calling flav a fat itie is a racist coment !!!!!
        sorry i think you are way off the mark thinking it's racist and no need to try and make something of it.

i have spoken to many from the war who referred to italians as itie's...does that make them racist......

Comment

not another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            sorry i think you are way off the mark thinking it's racist and no need to try and make something of it.

i have spoken to many from the war who referred to italians as itie's...does that make them racist......
            No i was not trying to make something of it. The expression "fat itie" is a racist comment I am not saying you are a racist which i am sure you are not.
            As for the war story no it does not make them racist but they where making racist comments from the days they knew no better.
            Last edited by nuffieldranger; 05-06-2009, 03:47 PM.
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

No i was not trying to make something of it. The expression "fat itie" is a racist comment I am not saying you are a racist which i am sure you are not.
              As for the war referance no it does not make them racist but they where making racist comments from the days they knew no better.
              so what bit is bothering you the fat or the itie as you still mention both words...or is it the phrase.......is the term fat brit said by a black person racist then?

Comment

Listen i cant be bothered to carry this on as you cant seem to understand what is wrong with your comment.
                Your not the only one i am sure.

Sorry seems to be the hardest word!!!

Comment

Listen i cant be bothered to carry this on as you cant seem to understand what is wrong with your comment.
                  Your not the only one i am sure.

Sorry seems to be the hardest word!!!
                  sorry about what...i never made the original comment so read back before trying to get me to say sorry...and if you do find it racist then thats your problem.......

Comment

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhtttttttttttttt!
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhtttttttttttttt!
                      behave......not worth it

Comment

Dont melt now ,STAND
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Dont melt now ,STAND
                          would be too easy to stand....funnier to argue it out

Comment

Not me,will back him but def o picking and choosing games this year

Comment

Still possibly moving up to London within the next couple of months, if I do then I will be purchasing a ST for the first time!

Comment

Yeah got mine today, just need to let the wife know, 569+
                                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X