Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just back...on day of mixed emotions for me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back...on day of mixed emotions for me!!

lost a family member yesterday and what with all the fa carry on i feel mentally drained over all this.....havent been able to celebrate as i wanted for obvious reasons but the sight of the lads lifting that trophy made me so proud to be a qpr fan....hope we 'never' have to go through the last fifeteen years rollercoaster ever again.....but being qpr we wouldnt have it any other way i suppose!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    lost a family member yesterday and what with all the fa carry on i feel mentally drained over all this.....havent been able to celebrate as i wanted for obvious reasons but the sight of the lads lifting that trophy made me so proud to be a qpr fan....hope we 'never' have to go through the last fifeteen years rollercoaster ever again.....but being qpr we wouldnt have it any other way i suppose!!
    I hope Mrs Isleworth who was sat next to you kept her hands to herself Facto?

Comment

perfectly behaved old chap.....thanks once again....met young shamie also........thought youd be still supping the gods nectar in the white horse!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Look to the future now....its only just begun (Slade Tune)

Comment

Working...
        X