Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know...

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    whats unbelieveable is having two threads a week on ray jones. how about a thread for the people he killed?
    Wish all this mawkish nonsense would cease.. cringeworthy...

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      in total agreement with you embaressing
      mate seriously the first time I was gonna let you off but it's spelt 'EMBARRASSING'.

The people who are slagging off Ray Jones right now are disgusting. We don't know where he would be had that tragic accident not occurred, fact is he was one of our own and if 2 threads in a week are really too much for you then you're the pathetic ones.

f*cking hell
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

embaressing
        To be fair I had polished off a few beers, wrote that whilst pissed and emotionally all over the place after the day we had.

You're right, that post is particularly embarrassing. However, you don't know me and by pointing it out you like a ***** for mugging off a rangers fan paying respect to a dead teenager who played for my team.

You clearly don't have children of your own. Ray didn't live his life, he was still a boy. We'll never know how Far he would of made it. you can cringe, be embarrassed or even dislike the fact there's two threads in a week on the matter. If you don't like it don't ****ing read it. The title of the thread gives an indication to it's content. Shameful.

Comment

in total agreement with you embaressing
          What's really embarrassing is the fact you can't spell embarrassing...
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
            To be fair I had polished off a few beers, wrote that whilst pissed and emotionally all over the place after the day we had.

You're right, that post is particularly embarrassing. However, you don't know me and by pointing it out you like a ***** for mugging off a rangers fan paying respect to a dead teenager who played for my team.

You clearly don't have children of your own. Ray didn't live his life, he was still a boy. We'll never know how Far he would of made it. you can cringe, be embarrassed or even dislike the fact there's two threads in a week on the matter. If you don't like it don't ****ing read it. The title of the thread gives an indication to it's content. Shameful.
            just picked this up , i spelt it wrong big fkn deal spell check not on, and for the record i do have kids, hopefully ill bring mine up to realise that some things are wrong
            fact he was speeding at 2-3 am on the wrong side of the road ever thought how fast he must have been going to kill himself ,
            fact he killed 3 people with his stupidity, we dont even know who they are
            fact we should let this go now as its been long enough , our sucess has nothing to do with jones weve applauded him weve sung about him but now in my opinion and a lot of others its time to let it go

Comment

Couldn't agree more... MOVE ON... PLEASE!!!

just picked this up , i spelt it wrong big fkn deal spell check not on, and for the record i do have kids, hopefully ill bring mine up to realise that some things are wrong
              fact he was speeding at 2-3 am on the wrong side of the road ever thought how fast he must have been going to kill himself ,
              fact he killed 3 people with his stupidity, we dont even know who they are
              fact we should let this go now as its been long enough , our sucess has nothing to do with jones weve applauded him weve sung about him but now in my opinion and a lot of others its time to let it go

Comment

Maybe we could have a seperate section for those who want to pay homage to the memory of ray jones.

Comment

Working...
                X