Pete deserves credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete deserves credit

He said from the very offset that we would not be docked points 100% and never changed his opinion on it even in the last week,so well predicted Pete

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    He said from the very offset that we would not be docked points 100% and never changed his opinion on it even in the last week,so well predicted Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      You're taking the ****, right?

Didn't he claim that lot of the charges had been dropped too. We got a fine that woud have put us out of business ten years ago. Why? Ask his mate Paladini.

I wonder if we'd have been docked points if the hearing had been four month ago?

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
        You're taking the ****, right?

Didn't he claim that lot of the charges had been dropped too. We got a fine that woud have put us out of business ten years ago. Why? Ask his mate Paladini.

I wonder if we'd have been docked points if the hearing had been four month ago?
        good to see you celebrating

Comment

Oh dear stanley. Anyway wow what a day. Terrible game of football that ment very little. On my way up 2 lr and git the text to say no point deduction. They even announced it on the train. The stress and weight on my shoulders just vanished. To see the players and fans celebrate at the end was a very emotional time. Now on the beers and travelling 2 see some mates. What a proud man I am
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            good to see you celebrating
            I'm celebrating. But why are people trying to take credit?
            And yes, we should not have been put through the stressful week we just have. I would have liked to have celebrated last week.
            "Well done, Pete" Yeah, that's right, it's all about you and your mates. I wouldn't have had 35 years as a season ticket holder if it wasn't for you.

Comment

Absolutely...

Good site as well.

Bar the name....:=B:
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

And yes, we should not have been put through the stressful week we just have. I would have liked to have celebrated last week.
                "Well done, Pete" Yeah, that's right, it's all about you and your mates. I wouldn't have had 35 years as a season ticket holder if it wasn't for you.
                Just to state I'm not a "mate" of Pete,don't know him,just after a month of about 100 different threads predicting how many points we would be docked he was spot on,so fair play.

Comment

My mate said the same, well done Woody, great guess

Comment

Well done pete.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Full credit to Pete.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

still celebrating i see, perhaps a change of drink might help, the one you are drinking seems bitter.

Nobody trying to take credit, but pete has taken alot of stick but stuck by his guns that it would be no points.

Don't like it, don't read it........simples.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          still celebrating i see, perhaps a change of drink might help, the one you are drinking seems bitter.

Nobody trying to take credit, but pete has taken alot of stick but stuck by his guns that it would be no points.

Don't like it, don't read it........simples.

Comment

who cares who said what, we're premier league , give it a rest ffs !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X