From Inverness CT Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Inverness CT Fan

Just wanted to drop by and say Congratulations on your terrific season. Ive been keeping an eye on you guys and Forest this season.
    Hope you can maintain your performance in the Premiership!

Saw your team when they played ICT in 2004/5 seasons friendly.

Watching the Leeds game now, looks like you havent lost any momentum..Oh Leeds have just scored, lol

Much appreciated thankyou. Good luck for the rest of SPL.

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Top man for dropping by and wishing us all the best.

Good luck mate.

Comment

Terry Butcher......Legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Super Cally go ballistic!

Comment

I was thinking about CT recently, prompted by the recent result, but also a friend has a place in the mountains and basically from what I can se you are near (or in) the most beautiful place in Europe and it seems that is the best kept secret in the world.

Good luck to you and your team also.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Cheers mate and good luck to Cally too

Comment

Cheers, though Im still a little sore about my Scot team Dundee missing out on promotion to you guys last season

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Cheers, though Im still a little sore about my Scot team Dundee missing out on promotion to you guys last season
                    Yes that was quite a season, although Dundee brought it on themselves imo. You cant buy a league these days.

Enjoyed the QPR game today! Shame Leeds won it, although i thought your defender could have caught that ball for their 1st goal if he had kept going.

And Yes Terry Butcher is a bloody Legend!!

Comment

Go on the cally thistle! We are rangers we are rangers warnock is our king!

Comment

:pleasantsuprise:Thanks. It's nice of you to be interested in us all the way from Inverness.Hope your season is also going well in the S.P.L. Sorry I can't say that I've been watching your results as you have ours.

Comment

Quite a few friends of mine went up for the Caley Thistle game, and were made really welcome by your fans in your supporters clubhouse. Good luck to you too by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Born_Caley View Post
                            Just wanted to drop by and say Congratulations on your terrific season. Ive been keeping an eye on you guys and Forest this season.
                            I'm sure the Glasgow Rangers fans will also be thanking you for beating Celtic last week, too...

Cheers mate, and give my best to Eilean Donan Castle!!

Comment

Working...
                            X