Trying to prove a point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    My irritation stems not from the Magilton appointment but from the BS language used in such meaningless filler articles. "Relishing life under Magilton"?? FFS the man was only appointed a couple of days ago. The article REEKS of the kind of pointless generic feelgood stuff they printed in the Pravda newspaper when I was a kid growing up in the Soviet Union.
    Again what do you expect it to say? Rowan Vine says "I dont give a toss who the manager is,aslong as i get paid at the end of the week im happy"

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
      Again what do you expect it to say? Rowan Vine says "I dont give a toss who the manager is,aslong as i get paid at the end of the week im happy"
      That would be like a breath of fresh air
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

club can't win either way...if they post nothing then people will say they are not saying much about the new man have they made a mistake.......if they post articles about him then they are trying to big him up and cover over the fact it's the wrong man....

like the appointment really...not everyones cup of tea...but nothing can be done now.

Comment

Come on you lot...Scott & Pete quickly fell into line behind the club's spin. Its about time we all followed suit......

Where's that [Lemming] emoticon?
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
            I need the "banging me head agains the wall" emoticon :tired:
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
              Come on you lot...Scott & Pete quickly fell into line behind the club's spin. Its about time we all followed suit......

yawn

Comment

Propaganda. In the last couple days we've had quotes from Bardsley and Bradley Allen. Basically the views from the real Rangers legends are that another lamb to the slaughter. Such a shame as I believe that Magilton is a decent bloke.

If we had any ambition we'd have gone for Brendan Rogers or Paul Ince. 2 realistic targets. However neither of those would allow Flav to pick the team, so would not have had a look in. Jim I believe will be much more accommodating. We will wait and see, I'll eat my hat if he is still here at Xmas.
                :drunk:

Comment

The board are fully aware of the fans distaste on this appointment,and are trying everything to dampen the negativity,rowly and vine cannot say anything else but nice stuff,heard it all last year about Dowie,didn't change a thing though,just wish they'd leave it now as it's becoming embarrasing !:tired::tired:

Comment

Lets just let the football/results do the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post

like the appointment really...not everyones cup of tea...but nothing can be done now.
                      Spot on. Even Flavio wont sack JM now. Its gonna take at least a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                        Spot on. Even Flavio wont sack JM now. Its gonna take at least a couple of months.
                        trouble is everyone now will be watching pre-season alot more closely......

Comment

Working...
                        X