X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the FA panal revealed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Murdock

Smudge1962 Paul Smith
    "BBC claim first member of 4-man FA panel named - Colin Murdock http://bit.ly/mU0L2b"

Comment

Yea I fancy him to be a match against Ian Mill a man with 30 odd years of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Yea I fancy him to be a match against Ian Mill a man with 30 odd years of experience.
        Murdock is on the independant panel. He is one of the 4 people Ian Mill has to try and get on side.

He isn't the FA's laywer.

Comment

An important player too as the other two are FA reps.

Comment

I think he knows how the players must feel right know!

A player for his country yes, but he did use to play for Shrewsbury etc. I trust him!!

:kiss:
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-28646410/

ex Man U apprentice

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Yepp, I noticed that!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  I think he knows how the players must feel right know!

A player for his country yes, but he did use to play for Shrewsbury etc. I trust him!!

:kiss:
                  You trust the FA Judicial Panel far too much. Rather sneaky in my view. They knew that the club had submitted a skeleton argument that was heavily based in law. I believe that the tweets of Smudger gives that away and he has a source because of the legal phraseology he has used. It’s sneaky because he is not your average journeyman retired footballer, but an ex player now pursuing a legal career and was appointed off the panel to sit on the IRC for that reason. He is not going to let his head turned by compassion, otherwise he will be dropped and get no more lucrative work. Call me cynical but I have been around the block far too long for this simple approach to matters.
                  Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Aaahhhh I see. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
                      You trust the FA Judicial Panel far too much. Rather sneaky in my view. They knew that the club had submitted a skeleton argument that was heavily based in law. I believe that the tweets of Smudger gives that away and he has a source because of the legal phraseology he has used. It’s sneaky because he is not your average journeyman retired footballer, but an ex player now pursuing a legal career and was appointed off the panel to sit on the IRC for that reason. He is not going to let his head turned by compassion, otherwise he will be dropped and get no more lucrative work. Call me cynical but I have been around the block far too long for this simple approach to matters.

I see what you mean. I just did some wishful thinking in public here!

But I still hope He will remember his playing days.

I think I skip commenting on the Smudge part!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X