Band Of Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band Of Brothers

Whatever ruling the FA make and whatever fate befalls this chosen club, Ive never felt closer to my fellow Ranger. And through adversity, toil and struggle we will rise up tomorrow as one unstoppable blue and white force to banish the years of pain and suffering we have endured. One last push my brothers, one last hurdle and the roar of CHAMPIONS will echo through the streets of Sheperds Bush once more. And the none belivers will stop in there homes and places of work and stare in awe at the greatest fans of the greatest team celebrate the second Premiership coming. We ARE QPR and our carnival tomorrow will d*ck all over Notting Hill's.

(Ahhh feel better now)

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR CHAMPIONSHIP!

:kiss:
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I'm going to sing myself hoarse tomorrow.

**** the FA
      **** Paladini

Neil and the boys have been absolutely OUTSTANDING this season. The lads have been BY FAR the best team in the division, and I have been honoured to have a gentleman such as Mr Warnock leading the team with such grace.

Regardless of this farce off the pitch, those guys deserve every song, every chant clap and cheer we can muster for them. And I intend to do so until I can no longer physical make noise.

COME ON YOU Rs!
      A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X