What does Gianni do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Gianni do?

Smudge1962 Alejandro Faurlin and the lawyer who submitted the original paperwork to the FL and FA gave key evidence today in the case

So, from this statement it would seem that GP doesn't submit papers regarding transfers? Everyone seems to be blaming GP for some sort of 'clerical error' but surely it's our lawyers who compiled the documents?

What exactly is GPs job description, what on earth does he do other than mess up PR??

Head of meet and greet for the press box, W12 and C-Club.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Smudge1962 Alejandro Faurlin and the lawyer who submitted the original paperwork to the FL and FA gave key evidence today in the case

So, from this statement it would seem that GP doesn't submit papers regarding transfers? Everyone seems to be blaming GP for some sort of 'clerical error' but surely it's our lawyers who compiled the documents?

What exactly is GPs job description, what on earth does he do other than mess up PR??
      Not a defense of GP but do you seriously see any Chairman actually drawing up paperwork and all that. Just his signature on the bottom I would say.

Comment

Whatever he's doing he isn't doing it correctly, otherwise the FA Commission hearing wouldn't be against "QPR and Mr Gianni Paladini concerning Alejandro Faurlin"

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
          Not a defense of GP but do you seriously see any Chairman actually drawing up paperwork and all that. Just his signature on the bottom I would say.
          I hadn't given it any thought until now, but not knowing what his actual role is then yes, I did think he completed the paperwork. It was on that basis that I thought the charges where against him as it wasn't complete.

With English not being his first language then I could understand if a mistake had been made, or he was incompetent for not knowing the FA rules.

If we had a legal team doing the paperwork I really don't understand what GP has supposed to have done wrong with the documents. I can understand the use of an unregistered agent and accusations of payments being made, but not the documents surely, and false ones at that?

Comment

Whatever he does I think you can pretty much guarantee that within the week he wont be doing it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              I hadn't given it any thought until now, but not knowing what his actual role is then yes, I did think he completed the paperwork. It was on that basis that I thought the charges where against him as it wasn't complete.

With English not being his first language then I could understand if a mistake had been made, or he was incompetent for not knowing the FA rules.

If we had a legal team doing the paperwork I really don't understand what GP has supposed to have done wrong with the documents. I can understand the use of an unregistered agent and accusations of payments being made, but not the documents surely, and false ones at that?
              As I said not a defense and I had said previously that if he's done anything dodgy he should be fired. And I'd help him frigging pack!!!

All i do know is I've been with him when paperwork has been put under his nose by a member of staff and he's just signed it without blinking. Indeed I was with SM when he interviewed GP and Terry came in with some league paperwork - it was something to do with German I think (new contract rings a bell?) - and he just glanced at it, signed it and gave it back to her.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Head of meet and greet for the press box, W12 and C-Club.

Nah, that not all he does!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                  As I said not a defense and I had said previously that if he's done anything dodgy he should be fired. And I'd help him frigging pack!!!

All i do know is I've been with him when paperwork has been put under his nose by a member of staff and he's just signed it without blinking. Indeed I was with SM when he interviewed GP and Terry came in with some league paperwork - it was something to do with German I think (new contract rings a bell?) - and he just glanced at it, signed it and gave it back to her.

In other words; you wouldnt trust Sheila Mardsen?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Sheila, who I consider a friend, was treated awfully by Flavio. And, well, lets face it, we've had nothing but issues re transfers and loans since she left.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      I think she left recently and may have done this type of work?

Did the work Sheila used to do get outsourced to a firm of solicitors?

Comment

He is responsible for all the staff under him and its his job to make sure that they are doing the best for the club. GP has the power to hire or fire employees so its all down to him.

Comment

Surely the thread should have been titled "What did Gianni do?", as surely he has no future at W12 anymore.

Comment

What can do? well if he is found guilty he can go and DO ONE after bringing misery to thousands of Rs fans , regardless of whatever he has done before.and if he stays they should never let him near any paperwork not even a petty cash voucher

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              What can do? well if he is found guilty he can go and DO ONE after bringing misery to thousands of Rs fans , regardless of whatever he has done before.and if he stays they should never let him near any paperwork not even a petty cash voucher
                              From what i understand if he stays it will be a massive slur on the club

Comment

Working...
                              X