• Show
Clear All

I did have a long winded reply to this *****ic canary

but i will go for the obvious

"**** off norwich"

Comment

Loads of you lot today on the Jeremy Kyle

Comment

Norwich will never get the trophy .I doubt the football league wants to waste money making a third handle

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
          Norwich will never get the trophy .I doubt the football league wants to waste money making a third handle

Comment

If other club fans stat posting on here from now don't even give them the satisfaction of replying. Just leave it blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
              Don't forget to vote "YES" in the AV vote tomorrow.

It means you can finish second, and still win. Happy days.

Enjoy your trophy parade. The great thing is, it wouldn't even embarrass you.
              Spot on Goddard. After your 2 day ban, when the result is known -

Come back
              Under a different user
              Name and
              Tell us what you think
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

cant wait for norwich away.. gonna be a tear up next year!
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Greenandyellow View Post
                  You lot make me laugh....whinging and whining about any points deduction you might get...Look if you are found guilty of cheating and get a points deduction then you dont desreve to be champions. what is so hard about that? It wont be Norwich City that takes the points from you it will be an independent tribunial.
                  What is it about that you cant get? I have read the usual vitriol that you half wits come out with when you have no defence or reply.
                  If you get found guilty, it means you broke the rules. it means you cheated, it means you dont desreve to win anything. You tried to buy the title, we played by the rules and got where we got fairly.
                  Wake up and smell the coffee, stop being so bloody precious and get on with it.
                  You broke at least 7 rules hence the seven charges.
                  Grow up and move on!

We`re half wits?. have you ever met your father? You were not good enough to win the league this year it is simple as that. We even gave you 4 points as well. YOU LOT know full well who the real Champions are. Seems strange that a Viiliage idiot like you needs to come on here and spew out Jealous twaddle. WE ARE QPR AND ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
                  Club Before Country

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                    cant wait for norwich away.. gonna be a tear up next year!
                    I won't judge them because of 1 idiot.

Always a great day and never had a problem with there fans.

I also won't want trouble and we shouldn't be promoting it.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I won't judge them because of 1 idiot.

Always a great day and never had a problem with there fans.

I also won't want trouble and we shouldn't be promoting it.
                      manager/fans/players all think they're champions. they are wrong.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Greenandyellow View Post
                        You lot make me laugh....whinging and whining about any points deduction you might get...Look if you are found guilty of cheating and get a points deduction then you dont desreve to be champions. what is so hard about that? It wont be Norwich City that takes the points from you it will be an independent tribunial.
                        What is it about that you cant get? I have read the usual vitriol that you half wits come out with when you have no defence or reply.
                        If you get found guilty, it means you broke the rules. it means you cheated, it means you dont desreve to win anything. You tried to buy the title, we played by the rules and got where we got fairly.
                        Wake up and smell the coffee, stop being so bloody precious and get on with it.
                        You broke at least 7 rules hence the seven charges.
                        Grow up and move on!

**** off u *****. how did these things we did help us on the pitch and give us a huge advantage???? exactly they didnt, go hav a #### over lambert.

as for buying the title u clearly know nothing if u think that is true
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

For the very first time, i think i'm going to agree with a female.

He came on, left comment,and got 3 pages of hits.Let the other fans come on here and have their say.No point in replying yet....but wait

Hopefully, when the verdict comes in and clears us of all charges,then and only then...we can unleash hell on everyone.

My list of people i am going to unleash hell on.....vary from media to people in the office next door.

I am taking the 5th at moment.I don't want to comment untill the verdict has come in as i don't want to have to face these people and look like a ****.

So - once again QPR fans - let them all have their little digs....but wait.Every dog has its day..

Comment

the mans only jealous because he cant use chopsticks without his fingers resembling an octopus in distress

Comment

Working...
                            X