Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will know by tomorrow when sky sports show paladini leaving the building. If he is still saying the sky is blue and I love you then were fine. However I don't even think he will be able to hide the disappointment if we get screwed over

Comment

Well my mum says we will be fine and I believe her!

Comment

paladini is giving out cryptic messages imho....the school is blue=2points deduction............look at the sun=one!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          ted ted my noble stallion you know i only deal in 'facts'........fact the beautiful swanley is happily married..........fact.........fact caity baby whilst having biggish feet is an english rose of stunning beauty....fact.............fact leighsie whilst looking like mrs doubtfire really is good at darning socks!!

Comment

but

well facto you have always loved your caity and i trully hope you two will fall in love,but this watford fan of hers has got size 14 feet ,so

HES A BIG BOY
            Last edited by qprted; 04-05-2011, 06:00 PM.
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

As long as we go up I'm fine with it!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Seriously though what self respecting woman would date a Watford fan... even if he does have big ...feet

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  well facto you have always loved your caity and i trully hope you two will fall in love,but this watford fan opf hers has got size 14 feet ,so

HES A BIG BOY
                  :angry:...........yes ted but old 'king dong' really is rather spotty and eats too many chicken n mushroom pot noodles.......wheareas id feed caity dublin bay oysters with alph alpha yeast......plus i could find the little man in the boat whilst young watforde is still searching for the golden bean!!

Comment

FACTO

facto thanks for chearing me up but i can guaratee you this chelsea fan is on the wind up,never trust a chelse

peter beagerie has got it completely correct the fa would not dare give qpr a points reduction,because we havent achually done anything wrong,we have not commited fraud,we have not failed to put the correct documents in

the only thing they are angry about is that we have given the newspapers a story that we paid 3-5 million,so how can they give us a points deduction its so ridiculous

if it was true that we gave 3-5 million we would be in terrible trouble,because that would be fraud but we didnt give any more than 100 000

More...

Comment

ted this fella is bonna fide .........he told me about sven and shilpa shetty.........he is postive shearer nowhere near wembley!

Comment

oh dear

oh dear
                        i feel queer
                        this will be in the sun tommorrow i fear
                        factomondo will be polishing his spear

More...

Comment

Working...
                        X