Only 14 days to appeal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 14 days to appeal ?

Sorry if this has been covered, but trawled and not found anything, and I just wondered if anyone knew why IF (and a big if 'cause it's not proven) we don't accept the ruling on friday, why is it only 14 days to appeal instead of the 28 days granted to Torquay and Hereford?

http://www.football-league.co.uk/foo...293334_2332619

Seems to be for a similar offence ??

If we are inclined to **** up the play-off dates, it would be good to make a really good job of it and spoil so many clubs holiday plans.

Btw, hope I don't see Wembley til next years cup final at the earliest

anyone know?
    Shouldn't it be 28 days to appeal and not 14?

Comment

I tried to find out about this earlier in the week. I checked the FA regs and also got a reply from 'Leveller'. Seems there is no policy set in stone on this. We could get either 7, 14 or 28 days to appeal, whatever the FA decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
        I tried to find out about this earlier in the week. I checked the FA regs and also got a reply from 'Leveller'. Seems there is no policy set in stone on this. We could get either 7, 14 or 28 days to appeal, whatever the FA decide.
        be suprised if fa could decide cos they will obviously go for the 7 days so as to not affect the play offs

if 14 days for us to appeal i then goes to set a date for a hearing your talking a good 3-4 weeks till they sit again, now that would be good as that will fk up all the end of year playoffs

Comment

Working...
        X