Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talksport

Debating it now

The debate all about punishment - no mention of innocence!
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

according to a sports lawyer they have on we have 14 days to put in an appeal if we are not happy with results then the F.A. has seven days after that to respond ....lawyer reckons we would push play offs back until June

Comment

That's all we need an R who can't even argue with Gray as he doesn't know the story. It's only 6 games of which he played 1 ffs. Someone tell them, they keep blabbing on about unfair on Swansea and Cardiff it's pissing me off. Weren't they listening to Simon Jordan yesterday.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Exactly - their results have put them into the play-offs - nothing more. Why should they now be expecting the right to automatic??
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual;593430[[B
            B]]That's all we need an R who can't even argue with Gray [/B]as [/B]he doesn't know the story. It's only 6 games of which he played 1 ffs. Someone tell them, they keep blabbing on about unfair on Swansea and Cardiff it's pissing me off. Weren't they listening to Simon Jordan yesterday.
            That's all we need an R who can't even argue with Gray
            Dont get this bit?

I listened too and the lawyer was also stressing the word 'intentionally' as in deceive FA. If we didnt intentionally do it then a different matter - this is my opinion

He did say that there was a high chance of points deduction if guilty but that could be put over to next season as any appeal could drag on and totally mess up the play offs etc and the FA would not want that. He also said that there was no set tariff on points deductions so could be anything from nish - 10/15 - if guilty

There are a lot of ifs & buts to this case, if you just read the above from me you would probably feel negative but if you actually listened to it yourself i felt more positive than negative. Just my opinion!!

a journo who goes in talksport quite often - john cross...was on earlier which i didnt hear but was saying that the third party ownership charges were pants as it happens every day and the FA turn a blind eye - more positiveness....well lets hope so eh!!
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

nothing we didnt already know.

we will be fine.

championé, championé ole ole oleeeeeee oleeeeeee
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

They are saying he shouldn't have been playing since this was found out and it has been unfair on other teams (1 game but they dont see this) But when he was registered correctly that doesn't count so why can't they see this.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

If only one game just dock us 3 points so

Comment

Problem is - no two people seem to agree on what they are saying. A day or so ago I heard that the time we had to appeal was only 7 days, now I'm reading 14 days with a 7 day period for the enemy's response.
                    No one has a clue about the facts outside of that building!
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well I would pay zero attention to these 2 clowns.

Neither have a clue and aren't intelligent men, not really bothered by there pathetic show. Pleased redknapp has taken over with Jeff sterling, far far better.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

After listening to Simon Jordan on talksport yesterday I feel far more reassured. Basically he said the the only crime we've commited in the whole episode is to big up AF's price to the fans. He's positive our only punishment will be a slap on the wrists / fine.

Comment

Hope Jamie Mackie refuses to go on their show again, giving him all the old blag last week, yet suddenly we should be docked points and is unfair to Swansea and Cardiff but Bellamy playing for Cardiff, whilst Man City pays his wages isn't ! All these laws completely baffle me, with what goes on, nobody knows what the hell is going on.
                          Talksport is the equivalent of the Sun Newspaper !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            After listening to Simon Jordan on talksport yesterday I feel far more reassured. Basically he said the the only crime we've commited in the whole episode is to big up AF's price to the fans. He's positive our only punishment will be a slap on the wrists / fine.
                            Even then we could get away scott free as the offish quoted "in a deal worth £3.5 million".

That could include wages, performance clauses etc. not just the initial "transfer" fee.

Besides, as Jordan said - teams do that kind of stuff all the time. The FA risk opening a big can of worms there and setting a dangerous precident. W&nkers.

Comment

Murdoch owns The Sun paper and Sky, Talksport get most of their stories from Sky so it figures.
                              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                              X