2011/12 Still in the Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncy bouncy B block!!

Never seen anything funnier at a football match. Oh apart from the time Clive Allen scored the last minute winner in the FA Cup QF and ran the length of the pitch to rip the **** out of the Palass fans.

That was a good day too.

Comment

How many games (accused / alleged) has Faurlin fielded illegally?
      None. At no time ineligible.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
        It is funny how little people really know about what the charges are actually for.

Comment

Is the BBC show with the Derry interview available anywhere? I'd really like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Is the BBC show with the Derry interview available anywhere? I'd really like to see it.
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...11_Episode_14/

Comment

Cheers Maverick

Comment

Who are the longest fans of the club?

There's a guy near us in F block who has been going to QPR for 84 years, he's now 91.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                  Not strictly true.

There is a possibility (depending on how the tribunal view this) that his registration was not valid from 1 September 2010 to 30 September 2010, giving rise to the possibility of making him technically ineligible. A run of 6 league games, of which Faurlin played 1, missed 4 and was an unused sub in the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by cpfc2010 View Post
                    I'll be back on Friday to congrat or consol you, not here as an enemy, honestly feel for you guys and know the pain we went through 15 months ago when we nearly folded.
                    Saw a clip on BBC of Derry, he was almost crying. Its a horrid situation that neither you nor the players deserve to be in!

We got docked 1pt for fielding Rui Fonte as an ineligible player against Sheffield United in 2009. How many games (accused / alleged) has Faurlin fielded illegally?
                    he's never been ineligible. fa ratified every game he's played.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      Not strictly true.

There is a possibility (depending on how the tribunal view this) that his registration was not valid from 1 September 2010 to 30 September 2010, giving rise to the possibility of making him technically ineligible. A run of 6 league games, of which Faurlin played 1, missed 4 and was an unused sub in the last game.
                      So the only team that could potentially sue us are Ipswich, but are unlikely to do so based on their position in the league?

And there is a possibility of them docking us points from that game only?
                      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                        So the only team that could potentially sue us are Ipswich, but are unlikely to do so based on their position in the league?

And there is a possibility of them docking us points from that game only?
                        As far as I see it, if guilty, there COULD be the option of docking points for that Ipswich game and the game Faurlin was sub for.

Obviously, if we're found guilty of deliberately forging paperwork or whatever that charge is, everything is up in the air.

Comment

Everyone at Palace wants you to go up as we'll pocket another £200k on top of the £400k compensation you already paid us for Warnock. The extra £200k is if you we're promoted within 2 years (think it expires 1st March 2012).

Comment

And I would like to see that 200k going to help Palace.

After the way your owner conducted himself yesterday, I think the clubs have repaired any rift between Neil and Simon.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                            X